Venture of The Spirit, Part Two. [Private, Event]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Venture of The Spirit, Part Two. [Private, Event]

Post  Wyvern on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:15 am

(Hmm, so im next? And what´s the time limit for someone to post?)

Arthur smiled at the other Jackalope as he walked to Oak. "It looks like its really dark down there, and a single lantern wont be enough, so you can have mine." He said as he lifted his own, old lantern and placed it by the Jackalope. He then turned to Arya and Dante. Humans? But how? He never knew that humans really lived in Aeris. He was one before, after all, but he didnt felt like admitting the fact he isnt really a Jackalope. Skybreeze walked slowly to Arthur´s side as she looked a bit worried. "What´s wrong, England?" She asked as Arthur shaked his head and handed his lantern to Lunosa. "You can have this, I guess. And its nothing, Skybreeze." He said as his little smile faded. "I can understand. I never knew I came in a unexpected way." He said to Arya as Skybreeze flew back to Oak.

"Maybe I could fly down there, Oak. I could give it a try." Skybreeze said as she approached the little hole, wondering what could be down there. Maybe some old buried ruins, remains of what the Spirits left, or something related. She turned back to the group, hoping everyone could jump in case its not really safe down the hole.
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elektra on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:16 am

Arya nodded to Oak once more, and then let out a sigh as Aurthur said it was fine. "I'll be at the bottom, if anything happens, call out and I'll see if I can help at all..." Arya said. Making sure that her bow was strapped securely to her back, and that her quiver was closed tightly. Then, with one deep intake of air, she took a few steps back, and sprinted over the edge, jumping up at the last second, to curl her body up into a front tuck. "Arya-sama..." Lunosa said, shaking her head. She looked over at Oak as well, and figured that she should probably go on down herself. She walked over and looked at the small tunnel that they were supposed to slide down. It seemed to be old, but not to badly made. Whoever had made it seemed to at least take it seriously, so she wasn't to worried about going down. The only thing that was worrying was the lantern she had been given, but if she held it close to her, it shouldn't be a problem. "Well, see you all at the bottom!" she said, and pushed herself down the tunnel.

Elektra

Rhunes : 120

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 11:19 am

Oak walked around the hole a few times, muttering something about his various aching joints and sucking in the air through his teeth. Deciding that he couldn't put it off any longer he took a hesitant foot forward, looking down into the hole. The ground around him crumbled slightly and he slipped, falling into the hole. He tumbled to the floor landing in a heap. "Oh my good grief." He said, still a little bit dizzy from the fall and not realizing he didn't quite make sense.

"Right," He said, slowly getting to his feet and shaking his head. "We're in the aures caves, I believe. We're on the right track at any rate." A few minutes passed and Oak still seemed to be getting his bearing, wandering up and down part of the damp-smelling cave. Perhaps he's hit his head on the way down. "They should be here by now." He muttered to himself, barely audible.

"Did you here that?" He asked suddenly, turning around. "I think I heard voices!" The surprise was feigned, though the voices were real enough. "We should go find out what they are. It's possible that some others are down here with us."

(( Once I have replied to the other RP, please start replying to this one; http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk/t34p45-venture-of-the-spirit-event I have decided to merge the two of them. ))
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

View user profile http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum