The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mousen's Little Journal

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mousen's Little Journal Empty Mousen's Little Journal

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 03 Aug 2011, 11:39 am

This is my journal! I'll probably post about stuff that's going on in my life, and stuff that might effect Aeris.

About me:
1/4 Scottish, 1/8 Welsh. Mostly English and brought up slightly to the left of the middle of nowhere. Call me Mousen, Mouse, Mousey or anything else that's rodent-ish. My real name is Kym.

Writer, Englishwoman, Bibliophile, Aquarius, Ravenclaw. Dabbler in photography, crusader of literacy, wearer of hats, drinker of tea, history fanatic, fan of the macabre and avid wholockian. Collector of strange teapots, dashing hats, antiques, bones and old books.

Hi! Feel free to ask me anything, I don’t bite, maul, maim, scratch or chew. I love words. All sorts of words from rigmarole to churlish and obsequious to toady. From begrumpled to glossolalia.

- I’m terribly and horribly shy. I don’t say half the things I should and I shouldn’t say half the things I do. Introverted and utterly hopeless in anything that resembles a social situation. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t say hi, though.

Fandoms: Sherlock Holmes(BBC, Movies, Books), Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Homestuck, Cabin Pressure, Warehouse 13, Merlin, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland(Books, Burton, Disney.) Stargate SG1,

Favourite ooks: Markus Zusak's The Book Thief, Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot, Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, anything written by Gerald Durrell, Harry Potter, etc.

I sometimes run this forum. Other times, I walk it, stumble it, sprint, trot, march, able, pad, shuffle, saunter, trudge, trek or plod. I'm not particularly serious and I like to keep this forum casual. This means no evening wear whatsoever. What I mean to say is that I'm not scary. Don't be afraid of speaking to me! I'm not going to ban you for some tiny rule you had no idea you were breaking. I'll leave that to my mod, Auntie. Hehe. Anyway, if you've got any questions of queries feel free to ask! (Just don't post them here, message me~)

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mousen's Little Journal Empty Re: Mousen's Little Journal

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 03 Aug 2011, 11:43 am

Hah, I'm really tired. But I've finally finished replying/starting the event RPs. The quality is dog's dinner, but I hope you guys won't mind. <3 I've got some drawing to do tomorrow, and I've got to reply to a couple of rps on here. But I've got the main part of everything done, thank goodness. <33 // I'm tired and half asleep, you expect me to be interesting as well as coherent at two AM? oDo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ItNxpwChE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldSvr_nDjKU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGxrKTL8tpE&feature=related

I'mnotdeadyet,

Mousen.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 06 Aug 2011, 2:10 am

Aha! I registered for Pottermore! /ish happy now. In other news, nothing interesting has happened lately. I've got the most hideous stomach ache, which is probably to do with my gut disorder, so that's a pain in the neck, and my rabbit has to go to the vets because she's got an infection on her lip or something.

My dad brought me home a vintage hat, and after looking up online is a Jacolls. They've made hats since the thirties, though they don't even have a Wikipedia article. My parents think it's from the sixties, but something about that doesn't sit right with me. They did mostly turbans and tacky wrap-around hats in the 60's/70's and this was an exquisite hat in it's day. Any vintage hat experts want to help me out here? Lawl. XD; I think it could be older than they think... I mean, I'd class out the forties because it's made of some velvet-type material, and it was all 'make do and mend' back then, right? You wouldn't be wearing a silver-grey velvet-type had with a tassel then, would you?

Also, I'm taking inventory of all my vintage books;

Alice in Wonderland, miniature, Black cover, gold leaf title on spine. - Date unknown - Estimated date 1890-1910
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, People's Edition, illustrated throughout. Pea green cover w/red. - Date 1896
Alice Through The Looking Glass, illustrated throughout. Pea green cover w/red. - 1952
Alice in Wonderland - Blue/brown cover, red stain on cover - 1926
Alice in Wonderland - Bottle Green/gold leafing, front cover has split away from spine. Needs repairing. - 1907
Through The Looking Glass - Red/gold leafing - 1927, replica of first edition.
Wind in The Willows - Orange/black writing - 17th edition - 1925
Midsummer Night's Dream - Yak skin leather, red/gold writing - Date Unknown - Estimated date 1870-1925
The Silence of Love - Edmond Holmes - Brown/gold leafing. Art Noveau styled. - Date Unknown - Estimated date 1901-1915
Squire's Gate Holiday Camp, Blackpool Miniature Dictionary (miniature) - Brown leather/gold writing - Date Unknown - Estimated Date 1930's-1960's
Peter Parley's Tales About The Widow's Family (miniature) - Blue/gold leafing, very age spotted - Exact Date Unknown, with research esitmate is 1848-1852.
Gasco's French Dictionary 2/6 - Green/black writing - 1901
The Three Musketeers - Green/gold writing on spine - 1952
The Class and The Desk - Maroon/gold writing - Exact date unknown - Quote on first page indicates 1867, writing inside cover gives date of 1871.
The Hunchback of Notredame - Faded to brown, was purple. Some child-scribble on pages. - 1907
Basket of Flowers - Orange/black writing, miniature - Date unknown - Estimated date 1880-1910
The Basket of Flowers - Brown/gold writing/green & yellow flowers on cover - Date unknown - estimated date 1880-1910
The Wind Fairies and Other Tales - First Edition - Pale green/red/gold writing/faded - 1900
The English Hymnal (with tunes) - Green/gold writing - Date unknown - Estimated date 1950-1970
King Edward and His Times - Maroon/gold writing - 1933
The Life of Our Lord - Grey-green duster jacket/black writing, Maroon/gold writing - First edition 1934.
Teleprinters and Models - Booklet/tan - 1940
The Poetical Works of Lord Byron - Deep blue/black pattern/gold leafing/white panel with flower on front cover, fantastic condition, + full colour illustration on front page w/gold leafing. - 1878

Plus several of my mother's old books I have yet to get my mitts on. xD;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Mon 08 Aug 2011, 8:47 am

Alice in Wonderland, miniature, Black cover, gold leaf title on spine. - Date unknown - Estimated date 1890-1910
Date Purchased: July, 2011 - Amount Payed: Given - Place Purchased: Somewhere in Yorkshire. xD;

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, People's Edition, illustrated throughout. Pea green cover w/red. - Date 1896
Date Purchased: Unknown Christmas 2010 Gift - Amount Payed: Unknown. - Place Purchased: Ebay

Alice Through The Looking Glass, illustrated throughout. Pea green cover w/red. - 1952
Date Purchased: Unknown Christmas 2010 Gift - Amount Payed: Unknown - Place Purchased: Ebay

Alice in Wonderland - Blue/brown cover, red stain on cover - 1926
Date Purchased: Unknown Christmas 2010 Gift - Amount Payed: Unknown - Place Purchased: Ebay

Alice in Wonderland - Bottle Green/gold leafing, front cover has split away from spine. Needs repairing. - 1907

Through The Looking Glass - Red/gold leafing - 1927, replica of first edition.

Wind in The Willows - Orange/black writing - 17th edition - 1925

Midsummer Night's Dream - Yak skin leather, red/gold writing - Date Unknown - Estimated date 1870-1925

The Silence of Love - Edmond Holmes - Brown/gold leafing. Art Noveau styled. - Date Unknown - Estimated date 1901-1915
Date Purchased: Summer 2011 - Amount Payed: £1.99 - Place Purchased: Oxfam Charity Shop, Gisborough

Squire's Gate Holiday Camp, Blackpool Miniature Dictionary (miniature) - Brown leather/gold writing - Date Unknown - Estimated Date 1930's-1960's
Date Purchased: Spring/Summer 2011- Amount Payed: £2-£3 - Place Purchased: Ebay

Peter Parley's Tales About The Widow's Family (miniature) - Blue/gold leafing, very age spotted - Exact Date Unknown, with research esitmate is 1848-1852.
Date Purchased: 2010/Early 2011? - Amount Payed: £1.75 - Place Purchased: Charity Shop in York

Gasco's French Dictionary 2/6 - Green/black writing - 1901
Date Purchased: Summer 2011 - Amount Payed: 1.99 - Place Purchased: Oxfam Charity Shop, Gisborough

The Three Musketeers - Green/gold writing on spine - 1952
Date Purchased: Summer 2011 | Amount Payed: £1.99 - £2.99 | Charity Shop: Whitby

The Class and The Desk - Maroon/gold writing - Exact date unknown - Quote on first page indicates 1867, writing inside cover gives date of 1871.
Date Purchased: June/July 2011 - Amount Payed: 40p - Place Purchased: Christian Bookstore, Barnard Castle

The Hunchback of Notredame - Faded to brown, was purple. Some child-scribble on pages. - 1907
Date Purchased: Summer 2011 - Amount Payed: £4? - Place Purchased: Charity Shop, Stokesly

Basket of Flowers - Orange/black writing, miniature - Date unknown - Estimated date 1880-1910
Date Purchased: June/July 2011 - Amount Payed: £1.99 - Place Purchased: Christian Bookstore, Barnard Castle

The Basket of Flowers - Brown/gold writing/green & yellow flowers on cover - Date unknown - estimated date 1880-1910
Date Purchased: June/July 2011 - Amount Payed: £1.99 - Place Purchased: Christian Bookstore, Barnard Castle

The Wind Fairies and Other Tales - First Edition - Pale green/red/gold writing/faded - 1900
Date Purchased: June/July 2011 - Amount Payed: 75p - Place Purchased: Antique shop, Barnard Castle

The English Hymnal (with tunes) - Green/gold writing - Date unknown - Estimated date 1950-1970
Date Purchased: Late 2010 - Amount Payed: Unsure - Place Purchased: Charity shop, Saltburn

King Edward and His Times - Maroon/gold writing - 1933
Date Purchased: Late July/August 2011 - Amount Payed: Gift, unknown - Place Purchased: Unknown

The Life of Our Lord - Grey-green duster jacket/black writing, Maroon/gold writing - First edition 1934.
Date Purchased: Late July/August 2011 - Amount Payed: Gift, unknown - Place Purchased: House sale

Teleprinters and Models - Booklet/tan - 1940
Date Purchased: Summer 2011 - Amount Payed: Gift - Place Purchased: Found at my dad's work.

The Poetical Works of Lord Byron - Deep blue/black pattern/gold leafing/white panel with flower on front cover, fantastic condition, + full colour illustration on front page w/gold leafing. - 1878
Date Purchased: June/July 2011 - Amount Payed: £5 - Place Purchased: Christian Bookstore, Barnard Castle

The Try Out - red cover/faded writing - 1955
Date Purchased: June/July 2011 - Amount Payed: 25p - Place Purchased: Antique shop, Barnard Castle

Manchester in 1915; Being the Handbook for the Eighty-fifth Meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science held in Manchester September seven to eleven - Brown/black writing - 1915 - Originally one shilling.
Date Purchased: Possibly some time in the 80's - Amount Payed: Gift, unknown - Place Purchased: Unknown, once belonged to my mother.

The Rattler - Dark Green cover - Ex-library book including old library card and list of dates lent out - Dodd's Lending Library, Station Road Billingham - Possibly First Edition - 1952
Date Purchased: August 6th 2011 - Amount Payed: £2 - Place Purchased: Charity Shop, Stoksely

Set of 18 Dicken's Novels - 1910 - Navy/gold Writing. Titles Include
1. Sketches by Boz ETC.
2. Pickwick Papers
3. Oliver Twist Child's History
4. Nicholas Nickleby
5. Old Curiosity Shop Hard Times
6. Barnaby Rudge | Humphrey's Clock
7. Martin Chuzzlewit
8. Christmas Books etc.
9. Dombey And Son
10. David Copperfield
11. Bleak House
12. Little Dorrit
13. Tale of Two Cities | America - Italy
14. Great Expectations | Reprinted Pieces
15. Our Mutual Friend
16. Christmas Stories
17. The Dicken's Picture Book
18. The Dicken's Companion.

Date Purchased: Spring-ish 2011 - Amount Payed: £10 (for all) Place Purchased: Charity Shop, Saltburn

History S - L Of Harrogate - Blue Cover/damaged spine/gold/white/black details - Two maps found in back of book, obviously printed with the book - 1882
Date Purchased: August 2011 - Amount Payed: £1 - Place Purchased: Table top sale, Whitby.

Essays in Literature History - Terracotta/Gold Cover/Art Nouveau Detail on spine - Inside pages decorated with Art Nouveau detail green/white front pack page/ black ink first two pages - Exact date unknown - Estimated date 1901-1914
Date Purchased: August 2011 - Amount Payed: £1 - Place Purchased: Table top sale, Whitby.

Areopacitioa - Plain blue cover - 1891

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mousen's Little Journal Empty In Which My Dead Mink Is More Awesome Than You

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:51 am

00:46
17/08/2011

SHERLOCK MY VICTORIAN MINK SCARF NOW HAS HARRY POTTER GLASSES. MY LIFE = COMPLETE.

I've got a dead animal with glasses, therefore I am more awesome than you. >3

I am so damn happy right now, because Sherlock has got glasses. GLASSES!
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mousen's Little Journal Empty In Which A Mink Wears Glasses

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:15 pm

Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mousen's Little Journal Empty In Which An Aura Is Cleansed

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:16 pm

00:23
17/08/2011

Apparently, my aura needs cleansing. So do my pores, actually. Urk.

... Right, one of these days I will me ten miles from any council estate in a little village in proper North Yorkshire, next to moors and castles and abbeys or possibly the sea. In the heart of Yorkshire as against watching the chemical plant from my window. I'm fine, I'm in a detached house in a stupid little mining village, that was mostly built up in the last half of the century. I'm not in a council estate or block of flats. I'm here, with sunflowers, fields, more fields, a farm and eventually the chemical plant, the towns and the sea. On the otherside there's houses and beyond that the woods. Okay.

Sorry about that, I pick up on people alot. I'm always prickly and insecure after I come into contact with common barbarians. Urk, now I sound like a 'Let Them Eat Cake' snob. Well, I am a snob, but y'know the kind of idiots I'm talking about. They've dirtied my usually wonderful aura according to my mother. Right, aura cleansing. Whee.

One aura cleansing later:

... I dunno. I've got nothing to say. My mother is now officially a hippy for mentioning the word 'aura' in a serious sentence. I've got so much stuff to do, life is not being cooperative, as it probably isn't being for every other human being on this little blue planet.

Ah. Tension headache. Should have seen that coming.

Touché fate, touché.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:17 pm

21:31
19/08/2011

I had a lucid dream yesterday. I've got some antique/vintage-ish bottles on my window still and my two favourites are a large green bottle with 'Armstrong's' on it, with a anchor along with some other writing, and the other is an ornate vinegar bottle probably from the early 1900's. And I had this dream where they both fell out of my window and smashed. I was looking down at them from my window then I was down there looking down at them from my height. I felt awful because they were both irreplaceable. Then I wondered if I was dreaming, and atfirst I figured I couldn't be, because I wouldn't have asked myself that, then I realized that I must be dreaming because I wouldn't be so stupid as to let my two favourite bottles smash when one of them isn't even near the window. And I was still a little shaken (well, I would be if either of them broke, really) and I kind of thought to myself 'well, that's allright then'. Then I must have changed dreams or woken up or something, I don't really remember. xD;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:25 pm

Er, I just posted a few posts from my Evelon journal (http://landsofevelon.com/index.php) for those of you that aren't familiar with the site. Anyway, it's two AM and I'll never get up in the morning. Er, I hope the site becomes a little bit more active, it's like a ghost-forum at the minute. -shudders- Always freaks me out when it's like this, since I start to fret. Anyway, I managed to get some stuff done that I'd been putting off. (I.E updating a few descriptions and deleting a few posts, nothing drastic).

To-Do List:

Update Jackalope Description in 'About'
Create FAQ
Wonder if any of the questions in the FAQ are actually frequently asked, since no one has asked me many questions
Aures egg lineart
Bug certain people about kit lineart
Jackalope nursery description
Breeder's listings
Records
Personalities
Human character bio
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Mon 29 Aug 2011, 6:35 am

20:11
28/08/2011

Auntie, this is entirely for fault! ALL OF THEM, ALL OF THE FAULTS ARE YOUR FAULT -cough- Not really, but my obsession with Homestuck is. What's next? MLP? It's going to be, isn't it? I can tell. How am I supposed to be eccentrically Victorian-British-ish (I collect teapots, dammit) with you making me obsess over all those American-y Hipster obsessions?! D8 <333 -grumbles to herself-

-refuses to actually write a proper journal entry and instead goes back to reading the Homestuck archives because she's late to jump on the bandwagon-

Urk.

Note to self: Do not, I repeat DO NOT read about troll romance before going to sleep. Weirdest dream ever.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 28 Sep 2011, 5:08 am

Mousen's Little Journal Tumblr_ls028awIzS1qa22qso1_500
Mousen's Little Journal Tumblr_ls028awIzS1qa22qso2_250Mousen's Little Journal Tumblr_ls028awIzS1qa22qso3_250
Mousen's Little Journal Tumblr_ls028awIzS1qa22qso4_500

That is all.

Well. Not quite.

This.

I'd post something Downton Abbey related, but I can't find anything interesting, which is a tragedy, really.

And I'm obsessed with this song.

Okay, I'm finished now. >3
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 28 Sep 2011, 5:08 am

27/09/2011
I got sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore~!

My reaction whas somewhat similar to this;
Mousen's Little Journal 003pzhw1
Any other Warehouse 13 fans here? D|

Also, the new series of Merlin is starting in October <33 It's just getting really interesting, it's like the very start of Arthur's plot. I mean, it's completely inaccurate plot-wise and historically inaccurate, but I don't care. Arthur and Merlin are adorable. [s]END OF STORY. <33[/s]

And I can't wait for A Scandal in Belgravia which is BBC Sherlock's take on A Scandal in Bohemia. You know what this means, right?
Adler <333

Also this is the best webcomic ever. 'Nough said. <3 I mean the art is great, the story line is fantastic and it updates three times a week! Pff. <3

Well... There's Homestuck, but I don't really count that as a webcomic. It's more of an [s]obsession[/s], [s]way of life[/s], er what? I didn't say that. Nope. Not me. 8D;;

I have no life. Be proud of me.

Hrm, I'm also going to be sending out my assignments for my IGCES (like GCSES, but the course work is %0 percent of my final mark instead of %70, which means it's harder and down to the exam, but it's also valued a little higher than GCSES, so that's okay) later today. They're going to be marked by the tutor, I just hope she can read my writing. My handwriting isn't that good.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Mon 03 Oct 2011, 12:26 pm

Homestuck Characters:

John - Mousen
Rose -
Dave - Zapp
Jade -

~~

Karkat - Mousen
Gamzee - Mousen
Terezi - Aunty
Kanaya - Aunty
Eridan - Aunty
Aradia - Aunty
Equius - Wy
Nepeta - Wy
Vriska - Wy
Sollux - Wy
Feferi -
Tavros - Zap

For reference. o3o

Potential HS characters:

WV - Mousen
PM - Aunty.

Unless stated, all other HS characters are free to be made into customs, also ones without a name by the side of them are obviously not claimed either.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Mon 24 Oct 2011, 11:22 am

24/10/2011

Since I last posted here:

Writer's block appeared then dissipated.

I went to a little 1940's even-thing at Whitby. I wore one of my furs and I got to shed orange ermine fur on the locals! 8D;; Well, not really. It was still fun though.

I named said two ginger ermine Remus and Romulus.

And my hair's grown a bit. It's right down my back at the moment. I also think I've grown like an inch. Not in two weeks, just in general. Which is good, since I'm kind of shrimpish.

Also Helena/Myka,
Karkat/Terezi,
Harry/Ginny,
Daniel/Vala
Nathan/Audrey
Sybil/Branson = OTPs

Also, people need to use the term silly goose more. Okay? Okay.

I've been thinking, if I could write a letter to my past self, what would I say?
Don't choke on caprilic acid tablets
Don't let mother lock dad in the shed again
Catalogue those antiquarian books, you dumbass!
Don't eat that!
Don't eat that either. It's fattening.
Use the term silly goose at least once a day, regardless of whether a good situation for the phrase presents itself or not.
Wear sillier hats.
If mum doesn't behave threaten to put her in a home when she ages.
Believe it or not, throwing hairbrushes isn't a good way to release stress
If you read the 'catalogue' as 'captchalogue' you are officially a nerd.
You did, didn't you?
Sigh...
You're kind of hopeless. But that's okay, because you're me, and hopefully I've become a little less hopeless now. ...But probably not, because you're me.
Oh! And you left your notebook in the pocket of your 'hey, you wanna buy a watch' coat. I could have remembered earlier and saved myself the trouble of spending a week looking for it.

Life's kind of funny, isn't it? It's kind of cute that we're a tiny blue planet in a backwater galaxy in one corner of the universe. People seem to think we're important.

On an unimportant note. I can't decide if I like Phillipa Gregory's writing. It's half-decent historical fiction, I guess... The White Queen was a good read, but it seemed to be kind of gimmicky. Why can't there be more books like The Book Thief in this world? D8
My current favourite novel, hands down. I mean, beside Sherlock Holmes and A Murder on the Orient Express, but that goes without saying.

Also, if someone's going to be loosing their descriptive writing privileges if they carry on with it. I'm looking at you Mr. Stoker. >> -coughcough-

I need to read more classic novels, bluhhh. Bored again.

He's Killed The Dog Again.

And by the way,

Welome to London.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:47 am

28/10/2011

Warning, there's a Mousen-face in the links below.
Best scarf ever! >3 It's my god-tier scarf and I love it. End of conversation.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 05 Nov 2011, 11:40 am

To all those waiting for a custom!

Photoshop has been increasingly glitchy on my computer. You see, we have this really old computer and that was the one Photoshop was originally installed on. It is still working, but keeps freezing. I've actually bought a transfer disk, which should be able to transfer the programme over. I was going to wait it out to see if that would actually work, but I'm not going to. One custom I needed to do has already been done, and I just need to upload it to photobucket. Expect to see customs on the way, soon. Glitchy Photoshop or not! X3
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:45 pm

08/11/2011

I have written like four short stories and a bunch of other things within the past few days. I'm writing atleast 2K of words a day here! I'm not even doing NaNo! What is wrong with me?!

... What is right with me, is probably the better question.

INSPIRATION STRIKES, A WRITER, OVERJOYED.

Peaches Pablo, good muse, best friend.

I HAVE ALL OF THE HOMESTUCK REFERENCES, ALL OF THEM.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 19 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm

I don't want this forum to die. ;3; And yet we've been so quiet lately even the most meaningless post would be something.

... Which is why I'm writing this.

But, I do understand, it's November and it's just one of those horribly depressing times of year. Hopefully, it'll pick back up again, I keep saying that though in all honesty I've found that it's harder to claw activity back than maintain it in the first place. Which says something, I guess. XD

Okay, I'm still here if anyone wants to, I don't know, order a custom or RP... Or... something?
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:59 pm

4/12/2011

Okay, so I wrote this almost a year ago:

Mousen Heath wrote:16th Jan. 2010. 14:57.

Listing my favourite songs since I'm bored,

Misery Business - Paramore
Fireflies - Owl City
Help I'm Alive - Metric
This Is The Life - Amy Macdonald
Hey There Delilah - The Plain White T's
She's Always A Woman - Fyfe Dangerfield
Girl With One Eye - Florence And The Machine
The Poison - The All-American Rejects
Dear Maria - All Time Low
Corners - Allie Moss
Fly Me Away - Annie Little
On The Bright Side - Never Shout Never

And now:

The Cave - Mumford & Sons
No Light, No Light - Florence + The Machine
Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
The Poison - The All-American Rejects
So Easily - Catherine Calder
St. Pauls - David's Lyre
Lost In My Mind - The Head & The Heart
Gold In The Air of Summer - Kings of Convenience
My Manic And I - Laura Marling
Dotted Lines - Sweet Talk Radio

This is more for personal reference than anything. The contrast is... interesting.

Also, iTunes is being bearable for once! I am so pleased about this. <33 Since it's been freezing and generally acting despicable for some time, so I can finally re-sync my Ipod~

... How interesting. I know.

My mom's being weird lately. Well, lately she's been in a huge 'bah humbug' mood over Christmas. Don't ask me, she's exited and giggling over it all one minute and then telling me I'm a good for nothing sack of potatoes or something.
Out of the blue she told me my father was a mongoose. I don't even know any more. We were having a conversation about mongoose (Mongeese? Mongooses?) and I think that's how it came about. She's also suddenly obsessed with whales and is bugging me to find her some whale song or something. Have I ever mentioned how my mother's completely off her rocker? She's just completely balmy, and I don't say this lightly. She just asks me the strangest questions, I was talking to Auntie(Auntslappy282) over AIM the other day and my mother walks in demands that I ask her what her favourite vegetable is.
Seriously.
When she gets her answer she replies with 'Well, that's not a very Aquarian vegetable.' ... And what would constitute as a vegetable fit for Aquarians, Mother dearest?

I'm waiting for the day she snaps and decides it's a good idea to beat me to death with a wooden spoon. It's becoming more and likely every day.

Also, my dad had an operation on his arm and everything went well~ But he's going to be at home for a couple of months and he's driving us all crazy. XD; He's such a child, honestly. I've heard him utter the phrase 'Sparklies! 8D;' more than once. -sigh-

I've given up with my family. I don't even know. My mother wavers between being as silly as child, to acting like a medieval healer, to screaming at me. Sometimes within the space of one day. And my dad likes to provoke me, then giggle like an idiot when I snap at him.

...I bought two new hats. I think this is a sign.

A sign, that I needed new hats.

...Yes. Everything makes sense.

Tl;dr: itstwoamandidontevenknowanymore.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:01 pm

Okay. Letting you guys know: I'm replying to the event RP tomorrow. It got really late and I didn't have change to reply today. XD;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 20 Jan 2012, 12:43 pm

I always feel bad when I don't post here for a few days. XD; Anyway, just letting you guys know I'm not dead and I'm actually working on something for Aeris! Anyway I'll reply to the RPs soon~ <33
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:44 am

Okay... I'm not sure where I'm going with this any more, but I can't give it up. Look at this place, it's so full of surprises. You think it's dead, gone, over, vamoosed, kicked the bucket and then it surprises you. As for you lovely people that have stuck with me and my uncertainty and eccentricity and the fact that at times I have no idea what I'm actually doing, you people are the most wonderful of all.

I guess there's a few things I can do with this place, but I'm still not sure what exactly. I've got two new pieces of lineart about and I've updated the site for spring. It's a few days late, but that really doesn't matter.

If any of you have any suggestions or plots or anything, please tell me! Even if it involves some of your characters and the spirits or anything! Just let me know!

I think I'm going to continue this plot, release a new awesome thing and we'll see what happens from there.

... What's the worst that could happen?
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 21 Mar 2012, 1:37 pm

Right! There is a plot going on in the 'All About The Burrows' section, just so you know. I expect it to be coming to a head within the next few days and a new species to be released. :333

So, yeah! Exiting stuff!

Keep your eyes open!
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Tue 27 Mar 2012, 10:46 am

JACKALOPE HAVE OPPOSABLE THUMBS. THERE. I SAID IT.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:46 am

Been very, very busy lately. Sorry about this. <3 Trying to get some stuff done now~ Sorry for the wait in customs and stuff. x3333;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: