The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mousen's Little Journal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mousen's Little Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Mousen's Little Journal

Post  Mousen Heath Thu 19 Apr 2012, 8:32 am

18/04/2012

I haven't posted anything serious here in absolutely ages.

Did I just say serious? I mean stupid.

Life is good, okay, fine, and everything in between. I've got a Tumblr, and I'm writing a Wholock fic. I'm also writing practically everything at the minute, working out a family tree and a pantheon and the servants of a pantheon and lots of other stuff. Reading Terry Pratchett novels, they're absolutely brilliant. I just hope so more people start some Hunts soon, or join my open RP in the Ochre Plains. X3

Life has been kind of boring lately, you may have guessed. The number of daft journals I keep making has decreased dramatically, but mind you that might have something to do with the fact I'm going to sleep earlier. XD;

Nothing is happening! Let something interesting happen! The Pig might have almost killed us all, but at least it was interesting! D8 Maybe I could discover a cursed book or something? That'd be interesting. I mean, so long as I wasn't the one being cursed. ... Do you think that they have little groups of vampire hunters in Romania? ... What do they speak in Romania, anyway? Romanian? Is that a thing? Is it an actual thing, Romanian? I have no idea. XD;

I've always wanted to go to Romania, not for any particular reason, just to say I've been. I mean, it's good for conversation if you can say 'Oh, I went to Romania. They have vampires there.' Then someone will say 'Don't you mean Transylvania?' then you can reply 'No way! I totally mean Romania? Haven't you heard of the vampires of Romania? Jeez. They all moved after Dracula, let's face it, they're not going to stick around when someone knows where you live. I mean, that's just creepy. Incidentally, I think I got bitten while I was over there, wouldn't you mind checking my neck? I can't seem to see myself in the mirror.'

... Oh god. This is what my brain is like all the time. Have you ever tried living inside my brain? It's enough to send anyone mental.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum