The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Slice of Pie [Mature Language]

Go down

A Slice of Pie [Mature Language] Empty A Slice of Pie [Mature Language]

Post  Thepowerofpie Sat 06 Aug 2011, 1:00 am

So this is basically going to be the place everyone can come to know what's up with my life. It'll also be the first place to look if you're wondering why I haven't replied. Feel free to read, comment, or whatever.

How I feel in one word: Exhausted. How I feel in lots of words... well, see below.

So we just moved into our new dorms for the fall semester, and that's nice and great and all, but now I'm insanely exhausted. I was up at 7am yesterday to go get my oil changed, and didn't finish moving and get to bed until 2am. On top of that there was a two hour distraction of helping a bro sort his head out on whether or not to break up with his girlfriend. There's also the part that I live on the second floor, so I had to carry everything I own up a bunch of stairs. Did I mention this was after 8 hours of work?

Honestly though the work is what's keeping me going right now. I'm earning a couple hundred a week (yay minimum wage!) and inflating my savings account is a good enough reason to keep on trucking. The occasional stop by BoA is also quite helpful to keep me going. Its a nice community here, and its refreshing to have a place to escape to that's free of drama. However, the current irritating status of my real life is making me yearn to drag Dante into an RP. Now I just need to finish writing up those character bios...
Thepowerofpie
Thepowerofpie

Rhunes : 145

https://plus.google.com/117282748101194068461/posts

Back to top Go down

A Slice of Pie [Mature Language] Empty Re: A Slice of Pie [Mature Language]

Post  Thepowerofpie Wed 17 Aug 2011, 6:41 am

Rabble Rabble maintenance ate my post. TL:DR is my coworkers are lazy bastards that never do anything. I'm sick of them being virtually worthless and having to do almost all the work at my job. Because of this I'm tired and hardly have time to RP anymore, which is sad.
Thepowerofpie
Thepowerofpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepowerofpie Mon 22 Aug 2011, 12:45 pm

Contrary to popular belief, I did not die! I do however wish to issue an apology for keeping people waiting, but circumstances were slightly beyond my control. Our area had a power outage caused by everyone running their A\C full blast, and proceeded to have a rain storm that night. Our campus's computer center flooded, and all our servers got killed. ALL of campus internet is run through this server room, and thus I've been without net for around a week now. On top of this I've been having car troubles, or I would have just run to the next town over and hopped on some wifi to post. Either way, I'm extraordinarily sorry that this happened, and will not let it become a habit.... well I don't think I can make a habit of having our computer center flood, but you get the point.

Now I'm off to go try and make amends with giant walls of text!
Thepowerofpie
Thepowerofpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down