The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Technology. P:

2 posters

Go down

Stupid Technology. P: Empty Stupid Technology. P:

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 21 Aug 2011, 9:00 am

So my laptop has broken or something. It's not working well, so I'm late on replying to ya'll, super duper my bad. Fortunately, this week I'm at my dads, and have a nice working computer, but tonight I have to use my laptop, but hopefully I can fix it. P: Also, my muse is being super dumb.

Also, school's starting, which is why my muse is being dumb, so please bear with me. I am trying my hardest to reply, and I'm just flipping out to be honest. XD So sorry about that, I'll try to reply ASAP.

~Auntie
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Stupid Technology. P: Empty Re: Stupid Technology. P:

Post  Wyvern Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:09 pm

Aww, your vacations are ending? I still have a week... Im going to miss you, Auntie. I havent been able to do much lately, too. D=
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 21 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

Yup, no more freedom. :c
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 25 Aug 2011, 3:19 pm

Well... My muse is like. COMPLETELY Gone. ;3; I'll try my hardest to reply, I am so sorry. ;3; <33
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum