The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern}

2 posters

Go down

The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern} Empty The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern}

Post  Sappheara Thu 15 Sep 2011, 3:52 pm

The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern} Custom28
The wind lightly blew across her white and grey fur. It almost felt like finger tips caressing her, as a lover would do. It was a sad reminder of what she once had. The broken blue Jackalope couldn’t let the memory of the elders clipping her wings bring her down. She was now on Aeris and normal like any other Jackalope. She would have to learn to hunt and act as any other of this world. This would be hard since she had no clue of what one does down here. Seirra took a deep breath and continued down the shadowy path of Logmarr Woods. She could hear the meadow on the far left side of her. Memories flooded her mind, once of her lover. This scared the hell out of her.

She had no clue what happened to her beloved Deimos. After the elders clipped her wings and sent her to Aeris, she lost all contact of him. Shaking those scary thoughts out of her mind, she continues her journey south of the forest. Sierra didn’t know where she was going, the Jackalope wanted to be far away. Maybe she could find a deep dark hole and stay there for the rest of her life. Could that be possible? She wasn’t going let this end her life. Sierra was going to find out what happened to her beloved Deimos, one way or other. She just had to figure out where and how.
Sappheara
Sappheara

Rhunes : 195

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern} Empty Re: The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern}

Post  Wyvern Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:42 am

The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern} Custom48
The pleasant breeze of the calm wind lifted the colourful fall leaves as a Jackalope walked around the trees as if it was in search of something. The hare just woke up from something that wasnt really a dream. As she walked around, Vriska thought that the place in which she was just a dream. But it wasnt. She renembered being somewhere like this before, but she didnt knew when. Vriska felt small and weak after lifting herself from the soft grass. She stopped walking as she looked at the sky. Has she actually have seen something like this before? She asked to herself again and again as she stared at the clouds for a moment. She then turned to a small puddle.

Vriska walked to the water as she looked at it for a while. What did she just became? What happened to her friends? Maybe she just had to look around, Perhaps someone could be out there. But she was also thinking on just waiting, maybe someone could, too, be looking for her. Vriska found just staying in there pretty boring. But she lifted her right arm and took some water, and cleaned her glasses. She noticed that her left arm was still the same. She found it lucky to be still working. As she took off her glasses, she accidentally slipped over a little. She got up a little angry and thought that maybe her glasses were making her look different. She put them back again, but she looked the same. Vriska sighed as she seemed a bit clumsy.

She walked to a open road and, no one was there. But, after a while, she found a shadow at the distance. Could this be... one of her friends? But as she got closer, she saw a Jackalope walking south. Maybe she could try asking her about this place. She lifted her paw and waved her Hello...
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern} Empty Re: The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern}

Post  Sappheara Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:11 pm

Taking a breath, she started to focus on the trees. She realized that this world had so many colors. Staring in amazement of the green, brown and orange colored leafs that fell from the trees of Autumn season. Sierra wasn’t use to the unorganized colorful world. The place that she came from was always white, everything was white. The buildings, bushes, flowers, fruits and grass, there was nothing colorful in her old world. Everything was always prefect, no one complained about it being to hot or to cold. They never need to be cut the grass nor did the plant, flowers or trees need to be water. Why did any of those things needed to done when there was a god that owned and live in that realm? Even though this world was unnerving to her, she needed to find a place of her own soon. Where would find a place to call her own? That question would be answered in do time.

Sierra continued south of the shadowy path with a light breeze pushing passed her. As the breeze continued to move all around her, she noticed a blue flower farther head on the path. Curious of the color the Jackalope walked toward it. The flower was dieing, but want could be killing it? That was question she need someone to answer that. Picking the flower from the branch, she held it up to her nose. The sent was lovely, it reminded her of the white Amaryllis that grow in the garden on the other side. This place reminded her so much of her home and lover. Sierra pulled the flower away from her nose to see the wonderful color. Sadden by the way the flower looked. The flower was dieing, the peals were turning a pale blue. Some of the leafs had fallen off. It reminded her of her old life, her family, her friends and her lover. Dropping the flower on the ground, Sierra looked around to where she should go.
Sappheara
Sappheara

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:41 pm

Vriska just stood there as the scene distracted her a little. It all looked so familiar, she has seen something like this forest. But she thought that being turned into a hare, means that the world in which she arrived to has nothing to do with anything she has heard or seen. All what she could renember is her friends, and the huge, doomed situation they were all in. She renembered not really being there, but she could somehow be reminded of that time. She had many, many questions, and staying there wouldnt bring any possible answers to them. She then turned to the Jackalope afar in front. It seemed to look like if it was in the same mystery as her. Vriska looked around and noticed the Jackalope and her were the only ones in the forest. There wasnt much to do now. She turned at the road she thought the Jackalope was heading to.

"What have I done, that made me 8ecome into... this?" A weak voice was heard as she lifted her paws and looked at herself again. Maybe her powers still work on this world? She turned around her robotic arm, finding it a bit odd. She felt like someone was behind it, somehow controlling it. Vriska, sighing, also had a bit of trouble getting used to walk now.

Last edited by Wyvern on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sappheara Sat 24 Sep 2011, 1:57 pm

She looked down at the fallen flower. The world keep moving forward no matter what happen with one's life. That was one lesson Sierra didn't want to learn. Shallowing the large lump that formed in her throat, the Jackalope looked around the forest. The forest was a beautiful place to spend. Only if you were in the right mood. Sierra caught an image in her peripheral vision. Turning her gaze back to were she saw the blackish figure. Shocked to see another Jackalope in of the forest, she backed up a few steps. Sierra to two deep breaths before she spoke. "Exc...", her voice started to shake. Clearing her throat, she tried again. "Excuse mmeee.... Are you from here!" Sierra watched the other Jackalope closely, she wasn't sure what to expect.

(Post failed.)
Sappheara
Sappheara

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 26 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

As Vriska stood there in silence for a moment, it was interrupted by the wind and the voice of a Jackalope. Vriska turned at the white rabbit and found it was the same one she found a while ago. She didnt knew what to respond, she was confused in a similar way to the Jackalope in front. She walked a little to her. "Uhm, Im not from around here. I just suddently appeared here without a clue with what happened 8efore all this... I dont renem8er much..." She said as she thought it was okay to try talking to Sierra about what happened. She seemed to be lost just like Vriska, and she wanted to ask the very same thing Sierra just did. "I guess you´re not from around here, too... Your name? What´s your name?" Vriska asked as she gave a faint smile.

(Its okay, and just to let you know, Vriska replaces her B´s and Eight-like sounds from words, for 8. Its a little typing quirk I decided Vriska to keep.)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of the Shadows {P; Sapph & Wyvern} Empty 4

Post  Sappheara Wed 28 Sep 2011, 3:30 pm

Sierra watched the other Jackalope. She looked around the woods to make sure that no one was watching them, as she listened to the other one before her. It was weird to see another just like her. From what she gathered, the black Jackalope seem as if she was just as lost as her. Maybe she wasn‘t from this world. Could that be possible? Hell, she wasn‘t from this world. She was a fallen angel who got her wings clipped because she disobey the law that governed her race. "What‘s your name?,” Sierra heard the other Jackalope ask. Could she trust the other Jackalope with something as precious as a name? Trust was earned not given, was it not? Who was she kidding? She was an angel that help guide the lost souls of the world and help them see that their was good in the world, even if they couldn't really see if themselves. Trust started with giving someone a name, right? Looking down at her white furry paws, Sierra spoke. “My name?” Name? She wasn't sure what the other Jackalope meant by name. Did she what to know what the others known her by? Realizing what the female meant, Sierra answered her question. “ I am known as Sierra of Diyos,” She spoke in a soft, silky, almost musical tone. As if she was speaking from afar. Sierra looked back up at the black Jacklope and asked her question. “What are you known by?” Sierra watched the Jackalope closely.
Sappheara
Sappheara

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 29 Sep 2011, 12:56 pm

Vriska smiled as she noticed how the Jackalope seemed to have a bit of trouble understanding what she meant, and the way Sierra talked, as if she doesnt find it normal to mention her name. "The name´s Vriska," She replied to Sierra, "So, what were you doing around here?" She asked as she took a few leaves from the ground. She looked at them for a while, the colours of the fall leaves were intersting to her. Everything she´s seen so far looked so familiar, but she couldnt renember when and where. Even though Sierra wasnt much like her, Vriska was glad to have found someone in the same situation she was. Who knows, she could find out more about this world if she helped Sierra along.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sappheara Sun 02 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

"What are you doing here?" That was a question that she didn't want to revile. Sierra looked at Vriska closely. Could she trust her with this dark secret? Sierra was going to answer her but not with the hole truth of way she was here. Giving Vriska a false smile, she answered her question. "I was sent here by the people who govern my race. I have a task I must complete before I'm able to return." Sierra wasn't really lying, it was some of the truth. Well, it was one that she was making sure that it will happen. Sierra reached over to bush that lost most of it's flowers. Picking a leaf from it's branches, Sierra started to spin the leaf in between her two fingers. Twisting her head to the side, she watched Vriska. "Are you from here?" That was question Sierra was curious about.
Sappheara
Sappheara

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sun 02 Oct 2011, 4:15 pm

(Sierra alredy asked Vriska that question, but its fine. xDD)

Vriska thought she could say the truth to Sierra, since she told her about what happened. "I dont know... I forgot what happened. Im not from here, im from... a different planet. Yeah, and im not a horned rabbit either." She responded as she couldnt find a way to explain it to Sierra. Since they were both from this world, she decided to stick around with her for a while. "Task? Like, a mision? What do you have to do? As for me, I wasnt really sent for a reason. 8ut... I could help you, if you want." She said as she thought that maybe she was turned into a Jackalope for some reason. But she wasnt sure yet, she needed to find more. She hoped she might get to meet her old friends, they could know a bit more about all this.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sappheara Mon 03 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

Sierra realized she already ask Vriska that question. Apparently Deimos was on her mind more then she thought. Mission? Yes, it was mission to her. One that the elders will never know about until it was to late. Dropping the leaf she had in her hand, she turned towards Vriska. "Yes, it's a mission of sorts. I must track down a male. The only problem is that I don't know where to start. I'm not even sure if his here on Aeris." Moving her ears towards the sound of the birds, Sierra slowly looked around the forest. "I know what you don't remember nothing but do you know if anyone was following you?" She hopped to Vriska and bent closer, as she whispered softly. "I can't be sure but the ones that sent me here may have someone following me." Straighting her back, Sierra spoke in her normal tone. "I can't be for sure." Maybe she was being a little paranoid about the situation.

(LOL... Sorry about that I was dense.)
Sappheara
Sappheara

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:41 am

(Its fine, Lmao.)

Vriska was a little confused about the whole situation. Someone following her? Not exactly, but maybe she isnt alone, just like Sierra. "I dont think someone could be following me around, but... Maybe some of my friends could 8e here. I just need to search around more." She said as she wasnt sure what to do now either. She shook her head and thought for a moment on what to do, where to go, and why."So uhm... I could help you, if you want." She said as she thought that there was nothing to do. She'll eventually get lost, and that it would take forever to answer her questions. But, how does Sierra know a little more about this place? Aeris? Vriska was reminded that her past world looked a bit like, Aeris. A hare who was an angel... That made her think that maybe it could be like, a Game, just like the world she came from. But since she and Sierra were turned into Jackalopes, she wasnt really sure.

(Failish post. Gosh, I keep writting up random replies. xDD)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down