The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP)

Go down

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Empty Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP)

Post  Wyvern Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:01 am

Yeah, random title that I have to think of later.

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Custom56
"Hello there, fellow one!" A black Jackalope appears as you look at a large board between several buildings. She seems to be in charge of whatever the sign seems to say about. "My name´s Nepeta. Care reading this for a bit? Im looking for people who´ll nicely go with them. I mean, Yes, even I wish to meet more people like they want too, but they´re more important. Id´ love if you helped me find someone for them!" The little Troll said as she just stood there, smiling, while looking at the signs.

Rules
1- If you´re going to ask me for a breeding, just post your Pet´s image, a little description and who you want to breed him/her with. You can just PM me too.
2- Same-Gender breedings are okay for me, but I wont allow this for certain pets.
3- As for the Item for Same-Gender breedings, I might buy it for you. However, Feel free to ask Same-Gender Breeding on any of the listed Pets, Haha.
4- After the offspring are given, picks are by turns unless there are only 2. You can choose first if this gets to be the case. I will usually choose less kits if there´s a odd number.

The listings are a bit weird-ordered: First are Females and then Males. xD

Note for all Homestuck Jackalopes: Extremely iffy on them if you´re asking me to breed them with a Jackalope that´s not from HS...But go ahead! You can try.

Code:
[b]-Full name-[/b]
IMG
[size=9] -Description-
[b]Preference:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]Slots:[/b][/size]

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:10 am; edited 9 times in total
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Empty Aures

Post  Wyvern Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:24 am

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Aures8
Skybreeze

Skybreeze is adventurous, a bit naive and somewhat carefree. She has been to many places and likes about anything related to mysterious beings or lands where treasure is said to be hidden. Although her wings are a bit torn due to all her travels and the dangers she has sometimes been though, she can fly well. She tends to be a bit moody, though.

Preference: Anything goes.
Notes: Already bred her once, but anyone could try with her again.
Slots:
1- Ray´s Strixia (Done)

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Aures30
Venomia Nagiara

Venomia is a bit shy Aures, but willing to hear anything that others have to say. She wishes to learn Magic, and this makes her look like a Witch sometimes. Even though, she´s not scary at all, but others think this of her, so she doesnt like to talk to others much. She often gets a bit bi-polar like, most likely ranting about why everyone doesnt agree with her all the time.

Preference: Anything goes :3
Notes: I´d like to breed her, I just love her colours and wonder what her children would ever look like. xD
Slots:
Open!

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Aures24
Evan Von Gargioth

Evan is a wicked, highly mischevious Aures who laughs at about anything and loves to make fun out of random things and people. He is really curious and talks a lot, but he can be friendly towards most people, asking things about other people a lot. It takes time for his friends to get used to his odd ways of being.

Preference: Females
Notes: Eh, not sure about breeding this guy, but go ahead and ask.
Slots:
Open.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:58 am; edited 9 times in total
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Empty Jackalope

Post  Wyvern Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:58 am

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Custom54
Sollux Captor

Sollux is one of the Trolls, he seems to be a little introverted, and his mood can change instantly. He is generally a bit calm, dislikes to say No to questions and other things, and loves to split things into two, and is said that his 3-D glasses can see different things on each lens...

Notes: Read above.
Slots:
1- Auntslappy282's Aradia Megido

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Panda
Kezzai

Kezzai seems to be, well, a huge coward, and can get really anxious when alone. She is quite shy and dislikes talking about herself, but she easily worries about others and can be really friendly, though her cowardice makes it hard for her to befriend others. Kezzai can be often nice and polite.

Preference: Males
Notes: Anything can go with her. xD
Slots:
1- Auntslappy282´s Tadd

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Custom56
Nepeta Lejion

Nepeta seems a lot different from what she originally was. She is childish, highly friendly, and a bit naive, and loves cute things. She often hunts her own food and makes stuff out of them. She seems to be intersted in the Relationships she and her friends have, so it can be told that she can be held tightly to one.

Notes: Read above.
Slots:
Open.

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Custom48
Vriska Serket

Vriska is one of the Trolls from a distant dimension like all the others. She can be troublesome and bothers other people for her amusement and possibly of others, and she can be dangerous sometimes. She thinks everything is boring and believes she doesnt have any luck. She is also able to mind-control others.

Preference: Uhm, anything goes.
Notes: Read Above.
Slots:
Open?

Last edited by Wyvern on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 9:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Empty Aelurs

Post  Wyvern Mon 02 Apr 2012, 9:29 am

WIP 8D Doing this little by little.

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) ShebaAelur

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Aelurmale2
Shilian Amaleith

Shilian is very kind, helpful, and tries to be funny to others. He can get a little bit depressed, and that´s because something must have reminded him about the loss of his parents. Out of that, he loves going out for an adventure or anything random that sounds intersting to do.
Preference: Females
Notes: First breeding becomes his lifemate, if you want that is. I want to RP this guy with his possible children a lot later on. xD
Slots:
Open!

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Aelurmale11
Razorwind of Nightfall

Preference: Not sure... xD
Notes: Im only breeding this guy once, and im very iffy on him since he´s a very new Aelur I made. Whoever his children will ever be, im sure they´d be so pretty <3
Slots:
Open?
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP) Empty Re: Lousy Listings (OPEN! / WIP)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down