Greetings from the Bunny! <3

Go down

Greetings from the Bunny! <3

Post  TheLethalFuzzyBunny on Mon 09 May 2011, 4:41 am

Um, well, hello! It's pretty obvious, but I'm new here, and trying to get into the swing of things. Considering my ridiculously long name, you can just go ahead and call me Bunny. Oddly enough, I am a member from Evelon, but with a completely different user name. xD I thought this name was much more fitting for here, as was my character associated with it, Bunny.
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
Mad Hatter

Rhunes : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from the Bunny! <3

Post  Mousen Heath on Mon 09 May 2011, 7:05 am

Heh. x3 Which Evelon member are you? x3 Without the username I find it hard to tell xD; -shot- Anyway, you should know the drill, read the rules order a Jackalope ect. ^w^
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

View user profile http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLethalFuzzyBunny on Mon 09 May 2011, 10:30 am

I'm Toxic, actually. xD I have a few alternative user names and this is one of the two major ones. I've already read all the rules and information and such, I'm just trying to decide what custom to order as my free one. Does it happen to include free add-ons?
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
Mad Hatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath on Mon 09 May 2011, 9:29 pm

XD I'm surprised, actually. xP You're one of the last people I would have expected to join. XDD;; But anyways, the free custom does include free add-ons, just don't give me anything too complicated, I'm terrible at drawing them. x3
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 on Tue 10 May 2011, 3:25 pm

She's being modest. She's amazing at it. :3

Also, welcome here and shtuff. You know the shtick. XD I'm a cool person you might want to associate with. ;-; or not. Either or. XD
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLethalFuzzyBunny on Tue 10 May 2011, 3:28 pm

Really? I'm one of the last people that you thought would join? Now I must ask, "Whyyy?" xD;

Anyways, I got my order in for my Jackalope. I hope that she's not too difficult... =/; You may not have known it, but I have a weakness for bunny-like adoptable critters. I was co-admin of a fourm once upon time whose main species were rabbit-like. -nod nod- Oh, how I miss them~

=O
Aunty, you posted right before I was about to! You're magical! xD Anyways, thankies. I hope that we can roleplay together on here sometime, yes, yes. Hey, once Domino is completed, maybe we can arrange a roleplay? I'm excited about getting started here.
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
Mad Hatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath on Tue 10 May 2011, 8:30 pm

I dunno. XD <3 I guess I just expected to get the guys who joined my last forum to join, rather than anyone new. X3 <3

Once I get back from Whitby this evening I'll get straight to your custom.(Going to visit Dracula's holiday home *flails*) :3 And no, it's not that complicated <3 Collars I can manage. x3 <3
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 on Wed 11 May 2011, 2:09 pm

I AM magical. ;)

But yeah, I'd love to ropeplay with you anytime! ^^
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down