Wussup?

Go down

Wussup?

Post  Lamia on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 2:47 pm

So... I guess your advertising worked, because I signed up for this place!

I like rp-ing, though I'll admit I haven't for a while due to being way too busy. But my schedule's pretty clear now, so I should be ready for a grand time :3

Um... I guess I should tell you guys about myself... uh... well, I like weightlifting, animals (birds, mostly), and learning languages (I've done some basic Korean and Spanish, now on more advanced level of Japanese).

... Also the bats/Aures are really cute~
Lamia

Rhunes : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wussup?

Post  Sappheara on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

Hello and welcome to the Burrows! I'm known as Sapph around these parts. As usual make sure to read the rules. If you ever want to RP you can send me a PM any time or if need help with anything. Yay!
Sappheara

Rhunes : 195

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

Hello there! ^^ Might I ask how exactly you found the burrows? It's just that I don't actually recognize you and most people tend to be shown the forum rather than finding it themselves. xD;; Especially since I haven't been doing that much advertising lately.

If you've got any questions feel free to ask, it's also worth giving the FAQ a look over. :3 I've added 100 rhunes to your account, as I do with every new member. (Providing that I remember to that is...) You can get one free jackalope from here and you can order your first jackalope custom free of charge, just click here. Make sure to read the rules and such, though there isn't anything really unusual in there, just the basics.

Currently, we're in the middle of our Halloween Extravaganza! Or Shindig, if you prefer. XD; It's free to enter and you could win something really awesome so check here too~
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

View user profile http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamia on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 3:51 am

No prob - Sappheara was doing some advertising on Chicken Smoothie (which I'm only browsing for it's Halloween event, so it was lucky that I found this place). I was hooked when I read the site's premise - I've been on an adoptable/rp site before and it was tons of fun, but closed down some time ago.

The Halloween Shindig here looks pretty fun, I gotta enter it xD
Lamia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 5:41 am

I see, well, I'm glad you found us! Hrm, which reminds me, I might have to set up a referral system of some sort. I certainly hope you stick around. ^^

And you should definitely enter, I've just finished working on your custom as it happens. ^^ Oh! And if you want to RP at some point, feel free to message me. I'm a little busy at the moment, but I can still fit in another RP here and there.
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

View user profile http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 8:24 am

Yo bro.

So I'm another moderator on this site, usually the local stalker. I'm also a rather downer. Uhm, Mousen kinda explained everything else, and if you wanna rp or have and questions, feel free to ask. ^^
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 9:51 am

Welcome to the Burrows, Lamia. Big Grin It's nice to see someone new around here, if you need any help with anything, you can always ask anyone on the forum and I'm sure they would be happy to help. Happy
Xeno

Rhunes : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 1:10 pm

Welcome to Aeris, Lamia! Well I must say this is a pretty late introduction, everyone else alredy covered it. xDD Anyway, there´s a lot of stuff happening this Halloween. :3

I love your avatar, Miku is adorable! And you know Spanish? Its my first language, Lol. :33
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamia on Mon 24 Oct 2011, 5:07 am

Thank you all for being so welcoming <3

@Wyvern I used to be somewhat proficient, but I haven't spoken in Spanish for a while so my skills have... atrophied D : I gotta get back in practice, haha...
Lamia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern on Mon 24 Oct 2011, 3:39 pm

Lamia wrote:Thank you all for being so welcoming <3

@Wyvern I used to be somewhat proficient, but I haven't spoken in Spanish for a while so my skills have... atrophied D : I gotta get back in practice, haha...

You´re very welcome!

If you like, I could help you with that! My English seems to fail less than my Spanish, oddly.
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum