The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Novels!

Go down

Favourite Novels! Empty Favourite Novels!

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 05 Nov 2011, 12:02 pm

What are your favourite novels? And Why? (Though you don't have to explain)

My favourite book ever is probably The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It's haunting historical fiction narrated by Death, what more can I say? It's a classic of our time and I'm so glad I bought it.

Then there's The Harry Potter Series, obviously. I grew up with these books, they mean the world to me. <3

There's also Sherlock Holmes! <3 Such vibrant characters, Conan Doyle was a genius.

There's also A Murder on The Orient Express. Seriously, say on a bean bag on a rainy day and a cup of tea, reading this book. Trust me when I say there's no better way to spend an afternoon.

I'm currently reading Dracula and enjoying that quite a bit~

Oh! And then there's The Red Necklace by Sally Gardener. lovely Historical fiction~

And then there's Fly By Night by Frances Hardinge. It's a really good book, for children or adults really. I loved it. <3

My favourite children's book is Kenny & The Dragon. <3 Seriously, buy your nieces/nephews/little cousins this book! You won't regret it. X3

Okay, this list is getting a little ridiculous. I'll start listing things properly now. I love Aunty Epp's Guide to Life, The Little White Horse, A Little History of the World, and the Bartimaeus Trilogy. X3

What about you?
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum