No More?

Go down

No More?

Post  Sappheara on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 6:18 pm

I've been lurking on the Evelon for a while and I came to the conclusion that I may not be role playing anymore. The pass 2 months or so I haven't really been in the that type of mood. Maybe I have to much on my plate and that I'm an adult (officially in the world's eyes) that I can't really get into anymore, not that I did much in the first place. Anyways, I don't want to bore anyone with my typing but I do have some pets and rhunes that I'm willing to give people if they wish to have them. To be honest I'm not sure if I'm going to come back on any time soon, for those who are on Evelon, your more than likely see me on the posting games once in a while or floating about some where on the forums but I wont be doing much role playing until I can figure out what the hell is going on with me. I'm sorry, Aunt, for the breeding and Wy for our little storyline. I just hope that no one is angry at me for this.

Sapph <333
Sappheara

Rhunes : 195

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Re: No More?

Post  auntslappy282 on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 6:31 pm

Pssh like anyone would be angry. /squishes.

I hope you get stuff sorted out. I'm sure everything will fall in place, though maybe it may not be here. Take your time, and if you are gone forever, I'm sure we'll stalk you on Evelon. (Or I will. xD) And forget about the breeding. X3 I'll just close it, it's all good. <33 Best of luck love~<33
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

Sapphy! I'll miss ya so much! I know we never RPed much but I still had fun talking to you. *hugs ya* I see ya on Evelon dear.
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum