The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jackalope Plague

4 posters

Go down

The Jackalope Plague Empty The Jackalope Plague

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 25 Mar 2012, 1:02 pm

The Jackalope Plague Plagued1

As all those who have been following the exploits of the Elder Spirits will know, they've come into a spot of bother lately... Their spot of bother being this creature. Known as a Plagued Jackalope These fellows are a sub-species of jackalope like the Spirit and Pygmy jackalope and will be available very, very soon. ^^

For reference, you can get a pygmy plagued jackalope, but not a spirit that is plagued. Nor can you get pygmy spirits. Just so you know how the interaction between subspecies works. They'll eventually be a post in the Breeding Setts about all this sort of stuff. Hehe. xD; But right now it is very late and I'm about to fall asleep. XD; But anyway, here's the Plagued jackalope! Feel free to ask any questions you have concerning these creatures or comments, and stuff. ^^
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Jackalope Plague Empty Re: The Jackalope Plague

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Mar 2012, 2:13 pm

Ooh, very interesting. I read the story, is there a war coming to the Burrows? :P
Jobie
Jobie

Rhunes : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sun 25 Mar 2012, 2:48 pm

I read the story too...will there be war? And the plagued Jackalope...do they all look like that? Or do they have "plague" in other parts of their body as well, not just like how that one looks?
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Rhunes : 200

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 25 Mar 2012, 5:07 pm

As far as I know from what Mousen has told me, and what I can educatedly guess, they will probably all have the Plague mask, as they are based off of Plague Doctors. :3 And I believe there wont be a war? I'm not sure on that one though, so wait till Mousen wakes up. XD;

I need to go get caught up with the story, since I might not get any sleep tonight. >>
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Mon 26 Mar 2012, 2:26 am

Kitty: Though I'd love for there to be different types of plagued jackalope, drawing the beak and making it look reasonable is about the limit of my artistic ability. XD;

As for an actual 'war', well we don't have stats or anything so a 'war' with lots of fighting and stuff might be a little tricky. I'll say that there's going to be conflict rather than an all out war. ;3

Oh, I feel like pointing out that not all plagued jackalope are necessarily evil, they're unlucky rather than villainous. However, being trapped in a tunnel for a few centuries doesn't make one a better person. XD;

Also! Plagued jackalope are available to order~! Go and check the Apothecary!

The Jackalope Plague Th_Plaguebottle
Plagued Water
Wait! Don't touch that bottle! These unassuming vials of clear liquid were uncovered in the catacombs of Oddin's Peak. They're all that remains of the spring where the plague started, known to those who where around when the plague began as The Waters, these slightly mishapen bottles hold some very dangerous contents.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Mon 26 Mar 2012, 3:24 am

Awesome, can't wait to get one. :3

Will we get to participate in the 'conflict'? Yay!
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Mon 26 Mar 2012, 3:32 am

Oh definitely! ^^ The poor Elder Spirits aren't really built for fighting, hehe. I think most of them would be pretty useless. XDD;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Mon 26 Mar 2012, 3:45 am

Yay! Big Grin Poor spirits. Really Sad They'll definitely need backup then. :]
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 26 Mar 2012, 10:16 am

Neo could probably kick some plagued butt. XD Her and Grey tag teaming it man! XD;
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down