Jackalope Genetics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jackalope Genetics

Post  Mousen Heath on Mon 26 Mar 2012, 4:11 am

Jackalope Genetics:

A jackalope's body colour, marking colour, antler and secondary colour may come from any of those on either of the parent's body.

Eyes usually differ from this as they tend to be either the mother's or the father's eye colour. This isn't always the case. Occasionally hetrochromia does occur. This usually depends on how silly I'm feeling at the time.

Gradients occur randomly, but frequently.

The exception to the above is when a Fortune Jackalope and a New Year's Jackalope are bred together, their offspring will be completely random Pygmy jackalope. Expect the unusual.

Sub-Species of Jackalope can breed.

There are five kinds of jackalope, these are:
- The Jackalope: The most common breed, the most normal.
- The Pygmy Jackalope: Simply a significantly smaller jackalope
- Spirits: The protectors of Aeris. Strange beings with huge, intricate antlers. Slightly smaller than the normal jackalope.
- The Plagued Jackalope: Jackalope infected by the waters that have beaks instead of snouts.
- Pygmy-Plagued Jackalope: Pygmy Jackalope that were infected by the waters.

Jackalope/Jackalope - 100% Chance of getting a Jackalope.

Jackalope/Spirit - 50% Chance of getting a Spirit.

Jackalope/Pygmy - 50% Chance of getting a Pygmy.

Jackalope/Plagued - 75% Chance of getting a Plagued Jackalope

Jackalope/Pygmy-Plagued Jackalope - 25% Of Getting a Jackalope, 25% Chance of getting a Pygmy, 50% Chance of getting a Pygmy-Plagued Jackalope.

Pygmy/Pygmy - 100% Chance of getting a Pygmy.

Pygmy/Plagued - 50% Of Getting a Pygmy-Plagued Jackalope, 25% Chance of Getting a Plagued Jackalope, 25% Of Getting a Pygmy.

Pygmy/Pygmy-Plagued - 75% Chance of getting a Pygmy-Plagued, 25% Chance of Getting a Pygmy

Pygmy/Spirit - 50% Chance of getting a Spirit

Spirit/Spirit: 100% Chance of getting a Spirit

Spirit/Plagued Jackalope - 50% Chance of getting a Spirit, 25% Of Getting a Jackalope, 25% Chance of getting a Plagued Jackalope

Spirit/Pygmy-Plagued - 50% Chance of getting a Spirit, 25% Of Getting a Pygmy, 25% Chance of getting a Pygmy-Plagued

Plagued/Plagued - 75% Chance of Getting a Plagued Jackalope, 25% Chance of getting a jackalope.

Plagued/Pygmy-Plagued - 50% Of getting a Plagued, 50% of getting a Pygmy Plagued.

Pygmy-Plagued/Pygmy-Plagued - 75% Chance of getting a Pygmy-Plagued, 25% Of getting a Pygmy.

If you have any questions on jackalope genetics feel free to ask them below~
avatar
Mousen Heath
Admin

Posts : 559
Rhunes : 430
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : ... Does anyone have a map?

View user profile http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum