The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern]

2 posters

Go down

Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern] Empty Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern]

Post  Wyvern Mon 02 Apr 2012, 9:26 am

Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern] Panda

A young rabbit appeared carrying a few books towards a small hill, near a few burrows that everyone else would call... Well, the Breeding setts. She wasnt sure where was she, but she didnt minded since it was a very nice view from the hill. Kezzai sat down as she placed her books by her side, and took one of them. "How quiet... Even though I like the silence, I wouldnt mind being interrupted by anything. This place needs a bit more noise for sure, but for now im just going to read..." She said to herself as she opened one of the books and layed it down on her feet. The book looked very old, like the others. She borrowed them from an old friend, but not even the other hare knew about that he had seen her before or anything. She simply began to read as she heard nothing but the sound of the wind.

(I hope you dont mind the completely random setting of the RP. My Muse isnt working much since its been forever I last relied on him for anything, Haha. xD)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern] Empty Re: Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern]

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:23 pm

Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern] Woods

The sound of music came faintly over the burrow area. It wasn't anything special, just a little melody that couldn't really be labeled as a certain type of music. With the sound of the music, a Jackalope appeared carrying a boom box on his head, balancing it between his antlers. He had just been wandering, and when he realized where he was, he set the boombox down and immediately turned it off. He saw the little Jackalope on the side of the hill and being the kind, friendly, and over excitable Jackalope he is, Tadd walked over and smiled before saying, "Hello! What brings you out here little lady?"
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern] Empty Re: Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern]

Post  Wyvern Tue 03 Apr 2012, 3:14 am

Kezzai noticed the unusual upbeat noise from behind, but she didnt mind and wondered who could it be instead. As she turned behind, a Jackalope was standing there while holding a boombox, where the amusing music must have came from. Since it was only him, she tried to not be too shy and smiled back at Tadd. "Oh, nothing, really. Well, just to enjoy the view here as I read these very old books. What about you? I didnt expected anyone being out here or aything, and I dont mind the music." Kezzai answered, as she looked at the boombox for a bit. Maybe reading while hearing music is much more fun than just the silence, the music seemed so much more inspiring.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Tadd x Kezzai [Auntslappy & Wyvern] Empty ((I'm so bad at breedings. XD;; ))

Post  auntslappy282 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 6:40 am

Tadd smiled at the Jackalope. She was a rather pretty girl, and she seemed rather nice. "I'm just wandering. It's what I do. I don't really stay in one place for to long, to be honest," Tadd said, leaning backwards onto his paws and smiled. "Would you like me to put the music up again? I could change it if you want. I have many different stations and types if you'd want something... slower for reading." Tadd smiled at the other Jackalope. He pulled his boom box off from his head and set it down. He peered over at the books she had. They all looked lovely and old!
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 03 Apr 2012, 3:11 pm

The little rabbit found Tadd really funny and he looked like he couldnt stand being in the same place. Kezzai liked the energetic kind of people, she thinks of them as the very amusing kind to watch, but she´s only afraid to talk to them. But since it was only her and Tadd, she kept along the conversation cheerfully. "Oh, sure! Any kind of relaxing music works for me. Well, any kind of music in general is fine, since im not really reading much anymore, and that´s okay." She replied, keeping her unusual smile. Tadd was so kind to her, and she didnt minded stopping to read. She still looked around at the marvelous pictures of the book she was sort of reading, wondering what could all the odd symbols in the drawings mean. Kezzai decided to keep those questions for her other friend later.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 08 Apr 2012, 6:09 am

With a smile, Tadd turned around and opened the CD area, and looked at what CD's were already sitting in the Boom Boxes many compartments. He found a CD that held mostly classical music and set it on. Beethoven immediately began to play. Tadd turned the volume down a bit and smiled, tapping his foot. He leaned backwards so his back was against the soft green grass. "Oh man, I just realized I never introduced myself! I'm Tadd. What's your name?" He asked from his spot on the ground, his foot tapping and his eyes open, watching the female in front of him.

((There, good muse. -shot-))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:02 am

(Oh, Yay, he/she´s alive now. xDD)

Kezzai was a little bit distracted by the relaxing music. It was a little bit familiar, but she rather kept reading slowly, sitting down by the books again. She then shook her head and forgot that she should have asked for the fellow Jackalope´s name, too. "Oh, dont worry! I forgot about everything I was doing for a moment, and I was going to ask for your name too. My name´s... Uhm..." She shrugged a bit and stood up again, "Kezzai. Sorry, im.. a bit nervious right now. I, uhm, havent talked to someone so new before. I rarely come out to places like this..." She replied, shaking her hands togheter for a while.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:12 pm

Tadd smiled even more at how the small Jackalope replied. Something about her was just innocent and made Tadd want to... protect her. "Kezzai. What a lovely name! Mines not nearly as interesting. I'm Tadd with two d's!" He said with a slight smile. He was already enjoying the Jackalopes company. "Aw come on! No reason to be worried or shy! I'm not going to hurt you or give you a pop quiz," Tadd said, smiling. He was used to joking, and he hoped she wouldn't be offended.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:51 pm

"Tadd?" Kezzai chuckled, and answered a bit less nerviously, "I think its a funny name... And I-I know you wouldnt, im just like this all the time..." She tried to keep her smile along, anyway, since the fellow Jackalope seemed to dont mind her afraidness. "You think its a nice name? T-thank you!" The now slightly timid hare started to like Tadd. He seemed to be highly friendly and attention-grabbing, something that Kezzai liked for some reason. She loves the company of silly people like Tadd. She then renembed something, and began to search through her friend´s books. "If you like you can read along, I have all kinds of books here." Kezzai said as kindly as possible. She also found noisy people inspiring somehow, and trying to be a bit more sociable might help.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 1:09 pm

Tadd's smile just grew continually wider. She was just so awkward and so cute, it just made Tadd want to hug her. "Your welcome, it is a very nice name indeed." Tadd looked over the books. He didn't really read much ever since he dropped out of school and began just dancing for a living. He really did enjoy dancing, it was his live and something he loved to do more that anything else. He stretched his legs and then turned his head over to Kezzai. "I don't really like reading all that much, but thanks for the offer anyways." His smile faded slightly, he already knew she wasn't going to like that, but he wasn't going to falter.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:39 pm

"Its okay, Tadd! I understand. Reading is fun to me, but there are many other ways you can learn from this." Kezzai replied, enjoying the conversation a little more. She was quite less unsure about it, like if her cowardly attitude wasnt there anymore. "When I was young, I lived in a place like this. It was a very beatiful forest, but it was a forest of unusual plants," She began to renember several random things, now that she mentioned that she loved to learn from others in any way. Just like being with the amusing, noisy kind of people, it was all inspiring and intruiging to know about. "The older members of my little family used to tell me about the wonders of Aeris. I dont renember much about them, but I really love hearing stories from other people I know."

(This is just a random conversation twist, I ran out of ideas so I hope you dont mind. Dx)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 16 Apr 2012, 12:55 pm

Tadd's face hardened, slightly sadly. He listened to her story and managed a small smile. He really did like to hear stories about other people, but sometimes they would bring back haunting memories that Tadd would much rather forget. However, he knew exactly how unlikely it was to just forget something. It's not like you could delete part of your past from your memory. "I never really knew my parents. They died in a fire when I was really rather young. It was a while ago though... From what I do remember though, they were nice people and told me stories." Lies were slipping from his tongue. He remembered ever detail about his family, and their death. He just tried to cover up the hurt it had left. He had been trying that for many years.

((It's fine~ :3))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 16 Apr 2012, 1:49 pm

Kezzai began to renember about the truth of her own life. It was kind of sad, and it would have been worse if it wasnt for her only friends today. "A-a fire? You lived in a forest as well? I didnt got the chance to really explore around the place like I can now... I was taken away along with my parents, but they got trapped by different people. I only renember being in a cage... And also being taken to many different places where others could see me there. I grew locked up most of my life, but it got better since I got to meet a few other caught Jackalopes, and most of them were timid and a bit friendly..." She tried not to get to the sad part of everything. There were Humans, humans who took her away from her family. They didnt hurted her or anything, she was simply planned to be sold to others. Kezzai didnt wanted to be owned by humans, if she were she wouldnt be here.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:30 am

A frown passed across Tadd's face. "No I didn't live in a forest. We just got out house burned down. I'm so sorry to hear about your separation. I... I know what it's like to be in a situation like that," Tadd shivered, the memories coming back full force. It was hard to keep them from coming once you suppressed them for so long, and that's all they wanted to do. Tadd forced himself to smile and say, "Lets not dwell in the past! Lets think of just how much of a wonderful day it is, and how lucky we are to have met each other!" A true grin spread across the Jackalopes face. He really was good at hiding his feelings wasn't he?
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 23 Apr 2012, 3:52 pm

Kezzai smiled back at Tadd, he seemed to be right. "I g-guess so! Like I said, if it wasnt for kind and wonderfull people like you, I wouldnt be here at all." She said, forgetting everything she just said about her slightly depressing past. Kezzai gave Tadd a hug, she wasnt sure what else to say. No one had cheered her up the way he just did, and that just made her want to thank him for helping her. "Yes, in the end you get to learn from the past and your mistakes, and use them to make your future better. I wish I could do something to appreciate how much my friends have helped me, too, but im just not sure about it..." She said, hugging herself a bit as she wondered what could she do.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 7:04 am

A slight blush passed across Tadds face at the touch, but he quickly masked it with a grin and a firm hug back. He liked hugging, that wasn't a secret to anyone who knew him for more than four minutes. He fell into her embrace slightly with just a smile. A smile was all he could muster. The hug was over quickly, and Tadd re-adjusted himself on the grass next to the Jackalope beside him."Yeah! The past is one of the most important things that you can learn from!" Tadd smiled off into a distant horizon. He saw Kezzai hug herself, so Tadd nuzzled his head into her shoulder comfortingly and smiled. "I'm sure they already know. Somethings don't need words."
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:26 pm

"Actions speak louder than words... That's true too. Maybe I dont need to thank them, but learn from what they did to help me?" Kezzai asked, holding her paws shyly, not really minding Tadd leaning onto her. She never hugged anyone aside from her parents, but Tadd made her feel like it and thought he wouldnt mind the random hugging. Come to think of it, there was a book who had something similar. "Huh, I just renembered something like this. Like, I read it somewhere before." The book was about the life of someone that wasnt very famous, who was the opposite and all. Its only friends were like treasures, and hoped to repay for all the good times and help from them and all. In the end, it found out every single thing its friends have done eventually happened, and were not forgotten.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 04 May 2012, 1:41 pm

Tadd only let a smile fall upon his face and let his head lay on Kezzai's shoulder. "I think all you need to do is be yourself. Sure, learning from others isn't such a bad idea either, but it's always good to stay true to who you are!" Tadd smiled and lifted his head from Kezzai's shoulder. He sat and listened to the music that was playing in the background fairly softly. Tadd just focused on the billowing grass that was ahead of them.

((Sorry. v .v My muse doesn't want to cooperate at all lately. v .v))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 04 May 2012, 2:11 pm

(Its okay! My Muse has been being lazy as well.)

Kezzai only felt like resting for a while and lay on the grass, the music was quite relaxing and hearing Tadd's truthful words just cheered her up more. "Yes... Maybe being a little coward isnt that bad. Being cautions can keep you out of most situations." She replied, sitting by Tadd's side. The suddently calm music was perfect for her to read, but she layed down on the grass instead. The Sky was starting to get dark, and Kezzai admired the beautiful shades of Blue and Red around the clear sky.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 06 May 2012, 4:24 pm

Tadd laughed softly. "I think in some ways, everyone's a coward. You have to have a hint of cowardice to survive in the world!" Tadd smiled down at Kezzai before sighing and laying down on the grass next to her. He watched the clouds as they changed colors, blazing into bright reds and pinks. "Sunsets are always beautiful," Tadd said, focusing on the sky and clouds.

((Sorry this is short. XD; ))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 08 May 2012, 4:00 pm

(Its okay, Short post time I supose, since our Muses arent helping. xD)

"That's true! Sort of," Kezzai answered, smiling back, "If you're not cautious and a bit of a coward at all, It can get you in serious trouble, I supose." Her voice became very calm as she rested on the soft grass, admiring the pretty sunset. "Its really beatiful, isnt it? I need to come out more often, Hee..." She said quietly, rather hearing the calming tune coming from the Boombox.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 14 May 2012, 2:57 pm

Tadd smiled slightly. "Yeah, and I may know that from personal experience!" Tadd laughed slightly. He did have a knack for getting into sticky situations, but he was good at getting out of them. "I spend most of my time outside, so I see a lot of sunsets. I do suggest it though! I mean, going outside. Even if it is just to admire the sunset or for you, read a nice book!"

((I'm having major writers block along with artists block, so I apologies. v .v))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 15 May 2012, 5:23 am

(Again, its allright! We're almost done, right?~)

The little rabbit gave a little laugh back, stretching around the grass. "I've tried to go out, but I ask for my friends to accompany me to the outdoors because I dont like coming alone... But today I decided to come by myself, and I never thought someone like you would come here as well!" Kezzai chuckled again, crawling closer to Tadd. "My friends tend to be busy sometimes, but one day I hope we could all go somewhere. Even to just admire the beauty like right now, it would be really fun!"
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 20 May 2012, 10:05 am

Tadd just smiled. "I'm happy you did come out! If you hadn't we might not have met. If you'd like, I would love to go somewhere with you. I tend to travel a lot so I know my way around these parts really rather well." Tadd closed his eyes for a secound. It was like being truly happy. This little meeting between the two of them. It was something that they would be able to both enjoy, and Tadd was sure enjoying it. He liked making new friends, and Kezzai wasn't an exception.

((Yup! And I'm still taking forever. XD; ))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down