Curiouser and Curiouser...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curiouser and Curiouser...

Post  Kitsumi Mahon on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 10:56 am

Where the heck was Alice? She had hopped into this odd place, and now she didn't know how the heck she was gonna get out. "H-hello?" she called out. "Is anyone there? I've lost my way." She looked around, and finally let out a sigh. Unless some sort of invisible cat were here, she was alone.
Kitsumi Mahon

Rhunes : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Curiouser and Curiouser...

Post  amanda784 on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 11:10 am

((You'll notice that my sister, Kitty, is son of an alien named fred, because as we all know, Alice in Wonderland takes place in a forest. I am at a loss at how Alice is alone in a main town of the Jackalopes. -_- Hehe :3 I'm done complaining now))

The Cheschire Cat:

The Mad Hatter:

((Note- MH will come in later))

the Cheschire cat stared curiously at the young Alice. His smile grew bright and visible. Then, his glowing eyes appeared. "My dear girl, Might what you be? Might where where you be going? And to whom do you wish to speak? Life is short my stupid girl, and mine is no exception. So, speak up you impertantent one." His stripes appeared one by one until he was completely visable, floating before the young jackalopes, eyes.

amanda784

Rhunes : 450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 11:18 am

((I am sure that you will all notice my dearest sister Amanda's spelling errors? I'm pretty sure it's the "Cheshire" cat, darling, not "cheschire" and I believe you meant 'Impertinent one' xD))

As a floating smile, eyes, and finally body appeared before her, Alice curtsied. "My apologies, sir cat. I am Alice, and I am going...well, home, if I can find it." She narrowed her eyes for a moment as she examined the forest around her. "I seek to speak only with someone who can guide me home. Or perhaps someone who can help me find someone who can take me home...or someone who can teach me to find my own way home would work too, I suppose."

((Oh, btw...I JUST WATCHED THE HUNGER GAMES!!! That's right, be jealous xD))
Kitsumi Mahon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 on Sat 07 Apr 2012, 8:03 am

"Well surely, you don't expect me to tell you the way home if you do not know the way yourself!" exclamed the cat. "You silly girl, how did you come to lose your home in the first place? Nevermind, I have no time to listen to your outrageous tales. Oh, but I fear I must help you in some way. You know, I am too kind. Why, I think..." The cat looked deep into the sky, "I think you are very late! He shall be very mad you know, my dear. Why, he is always mad. Yes, yes, you are late!"

amanda784

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 11:31 am

"Lost my...no, of course I didn't lose it! My home isn't lost, I am!" Soon, however, the cat had gone on to something about...being late? "But I've never been here before! I don't know anyone! How can I be late to something? And who is it that is going to be mad?"
Kitsumi Mahon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 9:33 am

The cat sighed heavily in annoyance. "My dear child, do not answer questions I have yet to ask. I have said I will take you to the hatter and so I shall, but that is as far as I go." The cat slowly disapeared and reappeared farther down to the path. He turned his head and smiled an eery smile. "Are you coming?" he asked.

amanda784

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 10:01 am

Alice had an inkling that something wasn't exactly...right with this cat. Perhaps it wasn't the Hatter who was mad. Or was the Hatter even worse than the cat? Alice certainly hoped not. Whatever the case may be, she knew that she had to follow. She couldn't stay here and perhaps get eaten by some sort of beast that lurked in the forest, could she? Of course she couldn't. "Alright, I'm coming," she said. "Just...don't keep disappearing like that. I'll get lost!"
Kitsumi Mahon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum