Beauty and The Beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty and The Beast

Post  amanda784 on Tue 10 Apr 2012, 5:03 am

With the new plaqued jackalope in mind, I thought I'd take a shot at recreating 'Beauty and the Beast.' I cannot do this by myself and definitely need some help. So, if you'd like to be in the roleplay with me please post any ideas that might help.

Belle (The beauty) - I really like the name Belle, but it can be changed if you would like. I would like her to look similiar to Jobie's Dove. ((My compliments to Jobie's amazing Jackalope.)) However, the main focus is for her to look beautiful.
((Part Open))

Beast - I would like him to look mean, but if not that's okay. I would prefer his colors to be natural, like a brown or black, but still, I'm open to pretty much anything. I would however prefer this jackalope to be plaqued. (Jackalope)
((Part Taken by Jobie))

Belle's Father - Doesn't have to be in the rp, but still thought I'd list him just in case. If we do decide to have him, I'd like him to be white or gray. He could be played by a freebie Jackalope.
((Part Open))

Beast's Servants- I have no specific preferences on them, but would like an abundance of atleast five, if at all possible.

1)Open
2)Open
3)Open
4)Open
5) Open

If you have any ideas for characters, plots, or settings, please, share them. I definitely won't bite and am open to new ideas. If you feel like you must play a certain part, but have no jackalope to fit it PM me and we will work out a way for you to get it.

Thank you so much for your consideration of this rp,
Amanda784

Last edited by amanda784 on Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

amanda784

Rhunes : 450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beauty and The Beast

Post  Jobie on Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:15 am

I love Beauty and the Beast. :] I definitely want to join. Big Grin

I have a character who I'm ordering from the shop and he is to be a plagued jackalope. I can base his character off of the Beast, and he can be the Beast for the plot. I hadn't had a character idea before, but that'll work perfectly. I can post his pic once it's done and the description after I've written it. :3

I would offer Dove up to be Belle, but she's taken. XP And, thanks. She's one of my favorite ones I've bred. :P

I think we'd also need a villain, like Gaston in the Disney movie. XP

I'm thinking up ideas for servants, I'll let you know when I've got somebody who I can throw here. :]
Jobie

Rhunes : 150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 7:53 am

I could do servants and the antagonist...like a Gaston like character?
Kitsumi Mahon

Rhunes : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 10:12 am

Those both sound great and I'd like to just do a servant or something, but if we can't find a belle I have a Jackalope from me and Jobies breeding that looks sorta like Dove.

amanda784

Rhunes : 450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon on Thu 12 Apr 2012, 9:40 am

Oh well I figured you'd wanna be Belle xD I can be Belle though Big Grin
Kitsumi Mahon

Rhunes : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie on Thu 12 Apr 2012, 9:47 am

Okay, so I have some some more characters and their write-ups. I'm thinking maybe Belle's father could make an appearance, like, maybe he is taken prisoner and Belle wants to replace him (like the Disney movie). But that's just an idea. XP 'Cause otherwise I'm wondering how the Beast and Belle meat. :P The Beast and his 'castle' *cough* burrow, are not necessary under a spell though. It's more of, he is plagued and his ghastly appearance make others run away. XP

The Beast was born within the depths of Oddin's Peak. He is one of the plagued creatures who escaped from the crack in the temple. Growing up from the light of day he is very sensitive to light, but can tolerate it. Now that he is free from the depths, he has found his own burrow where he keeps several other jackalope as his servants. They have no way of leaving, as he would chase them down if they try to escape. But many stay merely because they pity his deformed state. He has quite the temper and a terrifying appearance when he is mad. He is also very feral in his ways of eating and communicating. He also tends to be self-centered and bossy. He is insecure about his appearance, and treats all visitors as if they have come to mock him and stare. He acquired his bad habits because he was kept away for so long, but now that he is out with contact with other beings, he has begun to develop nicer emotions. If given the chance, he can learn to be gentle, or even kind and charming.

Angela never expected to spend her life living in a burrow with the Beast, but she never expected to find such a pitiful creature either. She lives in the same burrow as the Beast, and is somewhat of the housekeeper. She cleans up after him, cleans in general and supervises the other maids that are about the burrow. She came across the Beast when he first emerged from the crack, and showed him kindness. Angela found him a place to live, although she may not approve of his rudeness and other bad habits, she pities him for being deformed the way he is. It's not his fault. She shows him kindness and often serves as his conscience to remind him to try to be kind, and counts him as a friend, although she refers to him as Master, because she is more a servant than anything else.

Hayim was found by Angela out in the wild and immediately taken into the burrow she shares with the Beast. When he was found he was weak from starvation and lack of nutrients. He had grown up within the walls of the burrow, and when he was well enough he began to take on odd jobs around the place. He is the handy man, so to say. He fixes things up when needed, but if there is nothing to be done he stands guard at the main entrance of the burrow to make sure no one enters. But he is compassionate, and will let sick, lost or even curious strangers into the burrow.

Sorry for the wall of text. XP Hayim is a desert jackalope and The Beast isn't in yet, but he has been ordered. Happy I hope the characters are alright; I'm really excited to roleplay this. :]
Jobie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:16 pm

Just posting to say I got The Beast!! Here he is:
Jobie

View user profile

Back to top Go down