The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eh... free human forms xD

4 posters

Go down

Eh... free human forms xD Empty Eh... free human forms xD

Post  amanda784 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 11:48 am

So, I pretty much love creating the matching avatars to jackalope, auras, and aleurs so I thought I would offer to do any that you all would like done. So, I've got some examples below. I'm not asking for anything in return. To get the best possible avatar I ask you post both the picture and personality, but I'll work with whatever you have.

Eh... free human forms xD Custom24
Human Form: Eh... free human forms xD Amora1

Eh... free human forms xD Custom23
Human Form: Eh... free human forms xD Demon1

amanda784

Rhunes : 450

Back to top Go down

Eh... free human forms xD Empty Re: Eh... free human forms xD

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:25 pm

Just a quick note...I don't think jackalopes can have human forms on here. I was reading through the rules the other day (because it's been such a long time since I read them) and I noticed something about that. It's because jackalopes are supposed to be shy of humans or whatever.
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Rhunes : 200

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 12 Apr 2012, 1:54 pm

Kitsumi Mahon wrote:Just a quick note...I don't think jackalopes can have human forms on here. I was reading through the rules the other day (because it's been such a long time since I read them) and I noticed something about that. It's because jackalopes are supposed to be shy of humans or whatever.

Yeah, Kitsu´s pretty much telling it all. The true reason is that Jackalopes came first, then humans, so its pretty much impossible for them to have human forms, right? xD I dont think Aelurs/Aures cant have any human forms either. So yup, they´re all, like, a bit afraid of them.

But if this is just for fun, I supose that´s okay. This is just to let you know, Haha. But you can make actual separate characters in the other thread below the Burrows.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 13 Apr 2012, 7:17 am

The critters of Aeris aren't supposed to have human forms, though I myself actually prefer RPing humans it just seemed a little much to have creatures that could turn into humans at will, especially when the rivalry between these two creatures and humans is supposed to be a major plot point. ^^; Sorry~

However, feel free to have as many human-ish characters as you like. These can be anything from plain old humans to vampires or shapeshifers, face-stealers, anything! ^^ You could easily do avatars for those~
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down