The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey... [Hunt]

Go down

A Journey... [Hunt] Empty A Journey... [Hunt]

Post  amanda784 Sun 22 Apr 2012, 12:43 am

Name/Description Vary by roleplay
A Journey... [Hunt] Aelurfemale10

Name:Amara ^

A Journey... [Hunt] Aelurfemale11

Name:Destiny ^

...This story takes place when two teens decide to run away from home. They run into a forest surrounded by danger. The find themselves searching for a purpose. They will find so much more than that. They will find friendship, strength, and wisdom. This is their journey...

"This way!" Destiny yelled to Amara. Fear flashed in her eyes. "I think they are coming." She dashed down the right path. She stopped when she reached the edge of the forest. She gave a look of fear to Amora. "There is no other way." With that, she ran into the forest.

amanda784

Rhunes : 450

Back to top Go down

A Journey... [Hunt] Empty Re: A Journey... [Hunt]

Post  amanda784 Sun 22 Apr 2012, 12:45 am

Amara gasped at the darkness of the forest. It was so...dark. "Destiny..." she muttered, but only loud enough for herself to hear. She hesitated when Destiny went into the forest, but she was right. There was no other way. Amara ran after Destiny into the forest.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 22 Apr 2012, 12:47 am

Destiny kept running, only looking back to see if Amora was still behind. When she had been running for about five minutes she stopped suddenly. She put her chin to her chest and breathed heavily. "Amara..." she gasped. "I think...I think we're out! We're free!"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down