The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Mousen'sRecords

Go down

* Mousen'sRecords Empty * Mousen'sRecords

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 24 Jun 2011, 4:23 am

* Mousen'sRecords Custom1
Half hidden between stacks of teetering papers, mounds of quills and thousands of half-empty ink pots lays a jackalope, sprawled out across ink-splattered, official-looking documents. He must have fallen asleep. Firmly clenched in his jaws is a curling wooden pipe, from it's bowl bright green smoke seems to be rising... Before you can investigate further he wakes up with a start. "Spirits!" He yells, before settling back down on the mahogany wood desk. "My apologies, dear friend. I do tend to panic when one leans over me. You've come to see the records yes? Despite my attempts at organizing them, they are still rather... chaotic. But please, take your time..." With that he goes back to pouring over the papers, his pipe now suddenly lit, green bubbles spilling from the bowl. The faint smell of tobacco wafts around the large, library-like room as you start to search for what you came here for...

Index.

.:Breeding Records 1:.

.:Breeding Records 2:.

.:Breeding Records 3:.

.:Spare Post:.

.:Other Stuff:.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

* Mousen'sRecords Empty Jackalope Breeding Records!

Post  Mousen Heath Tue 18 Oct 2011, 1:50 am

* Mousen'sRecords Custom38* Mousen'sRecords Custom18
Anthos/Wester
Offspring:
* Mousen'sRecords Mousentalcenbred3* Mousen'sRecords Mousentalcenbred2* Mousen'sRecords Mousentalcenbred1
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum