The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Errand, huh? [Auntie and I]

2 posters

Go down

An Errand, huh? [Auntie and I] Empty An Errand, huh? [Auntie and I]

Post  TheLethalFuzzyBunny Sat 02 Jul 2011, 7:51 am

An Errand, huh? [Auntie and I] Custom25

He had been told today that he was supposed to be running some sort of errand in the Jackalope town, heaven forbid that he would dare to enter the human inhabited town alone. However, after he had been told, Bunny became quite distracted with the newest residents that had recently arrived at the Tea Party and failed to explain just what that errand was. Regardless, he was expected to preform the task. Which, of course, left the buck wondering just what it was that he should be doing.

Wynston found himself in the area of a town which could have been considered a market. After all, many civilized Jackalope needed many things, just as humans did. Perhaps he was supposed to find supplies for dinner, or seek out a new tea recipe? Either way, the market seemed like his best bet, even though it grew a little annoying to hear the voices of the many stall owners trying to shout over each other to get the attention of those that passed by. If he had been interested in chocolate covered ants, he would have gone to the stand, there was no need for the red and blue Jackalope to shout like they did.
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
Mad Hatter

Rhunes : 75

Back to top Go down

An Errand, huh? [Auntie and I] Empty Re: An Errand, huh? [Auntie and I]

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:26 am

An Errand, huh? [Auntie and I] Skullrabbit

A female Jackalope ran through the market area, mask covered in blood along with her fur. She had taken the wrong turn to get back to her shop on the outskirts of the town, and had ended up here. She hated it here. Everyone just looked at her like she was a mass murder. She hated that feeling. She ran through the crowd, attempting to make her way back to her shop. If she was late for her client, it might be the end of her life, just as quickly as it was for her parents.

She kept running, not particularly paying attention to where she was going, just running. She was also slightly small so she was able to sneak around better. But when your running full force towards the edge of the market through a thick crowd, its not the smartest thing. She ran full force towards the center, and ended up toppling over and landing on her back of a male Jackalope with interesting spots around his body. She landed rather hard on her back and couldn't move. She cringed and just laid there, attempting to find the strength to pull herself up.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLethalFuzzyBunny Sun 03 Jul 2011, 6:12 am

Wynston was minding his own business when he was suddenly stuck and shoved to the ground from the force of the impact. He let out a gruff noise when he hit the ground, dazed for a moment. However, it soon dawned on him that he ought to be a bit more concerned for whoever ran into him. Rather than being angry, like most might just be, he was worried. He hopped to his feet and his red eyes met with a very strange Jackalope, a doe, if he was correct. He stared at the blood stains on her body briefly, his mind running wild and fearing for her safety even more. Had someone been attacking her and she ran away?

"A-are you all right, miss?" He finally said, noticing that she was nearly frozen into place. He held out a paw, as if it somehow might help her up.
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
Mad Hatter

Rhunes : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 1:32 pm

Agana looked up suddenly at the male Jackalope she had run into, fear flashed in her eyes. She rolled over onto her side and then managed to wiggle to her feet. She wintzed as she got to her feet. Something may have been broken, but she wasn't going to let it show. She smiled weakly at the male Jackalope she had run into. She didn't know what to say. Maybe if she answered his question or something. She looked down at her feet and then back up at the male Jackalope. She cleared her throat slightly and then opened her mouth to speak.

"I-I'm fine y-yes. A-a-re you o-okay?" She asked, rather pathetically. She looked nervously around the market. She needed to get back to her shop as soon as she could. She didn't want to end up with cranky costumers that might kill her. They'd get vicious if she was too late.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down