The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raffle!

3 posters

Go down

Raffle!     Empty Raffle!

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 27 Jul 2011, 7:08 am

Raffle!     Aures10

You see that spiffy Aures up there? Do you want to win it? Of course you do! Now, just RP a post here and at the end of the week (or the week after that, depending on the attention this gets) I'll pick a winner (randomly) and that winner will get the above Aures, simple as that.

.: Entrants :.
1. Auntslappy
2. Elektra

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Raffle!     Empty Re: Raffle!

Post  auntslappy282 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:57 am

A young female walked around the streets, looking for something amusing to do. Her hoodie was far to large for her, and wearing shorts underneath made it look like she was almost wearing no pants at all. Her high top chucks making her look rather odd. Her piercing smokey gray eyes studied the things around her. She seemed curious, but bored at the same time. She smiled as she came to the raffle stand. She looked at the prize and nodded her head happily. "I'd like to enter the raffle please!" She said with a smile.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Elektra Thu 28 Jul 2011, 4:37 am

Looking around, Elektra sped down the streets, hopping from roof to roof. There were various kunai knives strapped to her thighs, though her cloak concealed these. Her hair, on the other hand, didn't seem to help with her long, pointed ears, those of which she had inherited from her mother, a shadow fairy. Her dark blue eyes seemed to be observing every little detail among the streets, though one seemed to catch her attention. A raffle? she thought to herself. Hm. Mistress Xandra said that there was to be a raffle, though, I didn't think it would be for a bat Flipping down off of the rooftop, she landed in a kneeling position.

Getting up slowly, she looked the animal over once, than decided. "I'll enter this raffle. I'll send someone else under my master to get the bat if we win."

Elektra

Rhunes : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:27 am

Okay, since I got sick of waiting for a few more people, I flipped a coin to decide between you guys. Heads for Aunty and tails for Elektra, and it landed on tails! So congrats Elektra! This little aures will be (literally) winging it's way towards you. xD;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:22 am

aw phoey. XD Luck is never on my side. XD Congrats Elektra! Big Grin
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Elektra Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:07 am

Oh, wow, that's awesome! Thanks Mousen!

Elektra

Rhunes : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down