Newbie Alert!!

Go down

Newbie Alert!!

Post  Venya on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 7:18 am

Okay so yeah Hi. My name is Venya Aven and I am completely new to this sort of thing. I looked first of course but I was so lost compared to other forums. So where do I get my first jackalope? (sorry if I spelled it wrong.)

I'm a okay Role player but I'm not advanced. I know I can do more then three sentences if I try.
I like animals in general (except gerbils)
I love chocolate
I listen to rock, techno, rap, and ho-hop.
I'm a student learning to draw and other things.
Venya

Rhunes : 100

View user profile http://venya-aven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie Alert!!

Post  Talcen on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 7:29 am

Hello and man you sound like me. Tis okay being a newbie, but anyway, tehcno fan. *loves techno like a lot* So I hope you like it here and have fun. feel free to PM me with questions. You can get your first jackalope here: http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk/t10-jackalope-of-many-colours
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:19 am

Heyo~ Big Grin I'm Auntie, a fairly experienced rper, and if you need help with anything, anyone on here is available, especially me or the mods. Make sure to read the rules and all that jazz. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me, and I'd love to rp with you any time you'd like. ^^ Best of luck, and don't feel scared to ask people questions. :3
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:22 am

Talcen wrote:Hello and man you sound like me. Tis okay being a newbie, but anyway, tehcno fan. *loves techno like a lot* So I hope you like it here and have fun. feel free to PM me with questions. You can get your first jackalope here: http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk/t10-jackalope-of-many-colours

Welcome to Aeris, Venya. Glad to see you found someone like you, Lmfao. *shot to death* I can joke a lot sometimes so dont take that seriously please. As Talcen above said all you need to do is to fill out the form in the white box that appears in the topic Talcen posted. Your first Jackalope is free, after a bit you will obtain 100 Rhunes that you can use for other stuff. Hope you enjoy it here~
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Venya on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:25 am

Wyvern wrote:Welcome to Aeris, Venya. Glad to see you found someone like you, Lmfao. *shot to death* I can joke a lot sometimes so dont take that seriously please. As Talcen above said all you need to do is to fill out the form in the white box that appears in the topic Talcen posted. Your first Jackalope is free, after a bit you will obtain 100 Rhunes that you can use for other stuff. Hope you enjoy it here~

Thanks Yay! I was wondering how the Rhunes work. Does it depend on how big the Post is? how much you type or is it just based on how much you post?

Okay I just realized that sounds confusing so If it is sorry about that.
Venya

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:38 am

No, every post you get a certain number of Rhunes. :3
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:41 am

Hi Venya!

May I ask how you first found the site? I'm curious. xD; I'm Mousen (Mouse, or Mousie) the admin around here. ^w~ I'd like to think I'm an advanced RPer, I've been known to do do ten-paragraph replies when I feel like showing off. XD; I love most animals, 'cept for spiders, I'm allergic to chocolate, I listen to classical music, indie and alternative. My first (and only) love is history. Antiques and European history is my life. xD; Which is just as well, considering I'm the resident English woman 'round these parts.

You get five rhunes per post, and 100 when you start. I add them to your account when I first see that you've joined. To get your first jackalope, you post in the highstreet, in the topic 'A Jackalope of Many Colours' or something like that, and you can either fill out the custom form or ask for a random. You get 5 rhunes per RP post as standard, though we encourage you to write as much as possible when replying, since that gives us more to reply to, and it's fun to write more than the base amount. In my eyes, anyway. xD; Anyway, I'll add your rhunes to you account and I implore you to read the rules, since they explain alot of stuff. ^w^
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

View user profile http://burrowsofaeris.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Venya on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 9:01 am

I found this sight from Snack. She suggested it to Goats and I asked if I can give it a try. So here I am Big Grin
Venya

Back to top Go down

Post  Snack on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:05 am

Venya wrote:I found this sight from Snack. She suggested it to Goats and I asked if I can give it a try. So here I am Big Grin

Thats right!
I have the mad connections, yo!
Woot woot~
-silly white girl dance-
Snack

Rhunes : 149

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepowerofpie on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:59 am

Venya wrote:Okay so yeah Hi. My name is Venya Aven and I am completely new to this sort of thing. I looked first of course but I was so lost compared to other forums. So where do I get my first jackalope? (sorry if I spelled it wrong.)

I'm a okay Role player but I'm not advanced. I know I can do more then three sentences if I try.
I love chocolate

All I could think of when I read you like chocolate.

Derpy batman aside, welcome to the site. I follow the techno scene pretty well, but I'm also known to have an extensive JPOP and classic rock collection with a sampling of jazz and indie somewhere on my external HDD. Within the grand kingdom of EDM are there any specific genres you're a fan of? I personally follow hardstyle, dubstep, and ambient trance more than most parts of the genre.

If you ever want to hit me up for a roleplay, feel free to do so. I can generally has a character together in a few minutes if I don't have one open from my thread. I do take a bit of pride in that ability, but I prefer to have a better developed character ready for people if possible Yay!.
Thepowerofpie

Rhunes : 145

View user profile https://plus.google.com/117282748101194068461/posts

Back to top Go down

Post  Venya on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 4:12 am

Thepowerofpie wrote:
Venya wrote:Okay so yeah Hi. My name is Venya Aven and I am completely new to this sort of thing. I looked first of course but I was so lost compared to other forums. So where do I get my first jackalope? (sorry if I spelled it wrong.)

I love chocolate

All I could think of when I read you like chocolate.

Derpy batman aside, welcome to the site. I follow the techno scene pretty well, but I'm also known to have an extensive JPOP and classic rock collection with a sampling of jazz and indie somewhere on my external HDD. Within the grand kingdom of EDM are there any specific genres you're a fan of? I personally follow hardstyle, dubstep, and ambient trance more than most parts of the genre.

If you ever want to hit me up for a roleplay, feel free to do so. I can generally has a character together in a few minutes if I don't have one open from my thread. I do take a bit of pride in that ability, but I prefer to have a better developed character ready for people if possible Yay!.

I don't follow the techno scene often more the rock scene. Although I listen to pandora allot more then anything else. I'm also willing to take suggestions as well. I like to listen to new tracks. I'm okay with J-pop usually depends on my mood. There's isn't a particular Genre I follow I just listen to whatever on the bus. Although I'm like obsessed with Who's that chick by david Gueva. and rock anthem by someone I just forgot at the moment.
Venya

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepowerofpie on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 4:42 am

Gotcha. If you can give me a few pieces of techno you do like, I can probably point you to more things you should like. For now I'll throw the following playlist at you. Essential Dubstep. If you like it, there's plenty more where it came from, but that's just one techno subgenre.
Thepowerofpie

Rhunes : 145

View user profile https://plus.google.com/117282748101194068461/posts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down