The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun on the Run (Continued! :33)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fun on the Run (Continued! :33) Empty Fun on the Run (Continued! :33)

Post  Wyvern Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:36 pm

Fun on the Run (Continued! :33) Aures8

The peacefull town of Svanhildr was the same as always. The few Jackalopes living there being on the coast, and many others Fishing right by the port. A small Aures appeared walking between the tiny street of the small town, the weather was beatifull, as the wind blewed up the Aures, it was refreshing every once in a while. Skybreeze stopped by the small port where a few Jackalopes were watching the sun's rays brightly shine on the open sea. She wanted to watch the beatifull view for a while, and see if she could find something intersting around the beach, maybe even catch a Fish or two.

Last edited by Wyvern on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Fun on the Run (Continued! :33) Empty Re: Fun on the Run (Continued! :33)

Post  Wyvern Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:41 pm

...But Skybreeze didnt really came alone. Before she came to Svanhildr she was looking for someone to accompany her to the Beach, because she didnt wanted to come alone. She always traveled without no one at her side, and she thought it would be really nice if one of her friends came along.

Fun on the Run (Continued! :33) Custom45

"Where is she... she said she would be right here!" A voice was heard between a small crowd of Jackalopes. It was Arthur, who easily got lost and even worse, he walked between the busiest street. In fact Skybreeze promised she would meet Arthur there. He was mad at her, but not too much. He just smilied as he walked though the Jackalope, he noticed no one in Svanhildr was being the same way, he didnt wanted the Jackalopes to think badly of him. He alredy is weird, but he always tries not to act like a fool in front of everyone.

Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:54 pm

Skybreeze sighed upon looking around and noticing his friend wasnt anywhere. She grinned and decided to go look for him. "Ahaha, he is trying to play Hide-and-seek with me?" She said to herself as she flew to a small pole where she could see a part of the town. "Allright then, so where are you?" She said to herself as she turned around and searched for Arthur, she was sure he was hiding among the other Jackalope.

Arthur stopped by a small stand where Fish were sold. He never thought Svanhildr would look this beatifull, he also liked Fish a lot. He tried to act as nicely as possible towards the seller, because he's been acting very odd lately. As he handed the Rhunes over to the Jackalope, some of them fell over the counter. "M-my apologies!" He was actually shivering a little while he was giving the seller the Rhunes. "Im sorry... I was just, uhm..." He tried to find a excuse so he couldnt look like an 'idiot' in front of the Jackalope. "I was just... distracted. I have a lot on my mind today." He was saying the truth, though.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:10 pm

Arthur was glad he didnt got into any trouble for that moment. He tried to keep his smile as he walked towards the port, hoping Skybreeze would be there. "That was close... Sigh, now to find that silly Aures.." He said as he passed by the same pole where Skybreeze was... standing. Skybreeze didnt noticed Arthur, however, because she was easily fooled by all the Jackalopes that looked alike. Even if only few of them wore clothes, its not easy for her to find a Jackalope with such odd clothes!

The little Aures did not gave up. She flew from the pole to a tall building where she could see better. Suprisingly enough, Arthur was under it! He was looking at a map there to make sure where the port is. He didnt knew much about the town so he was looking for directions. As he walked outside, he quickly headed back to the port. Skybreeze spotted him that instant! She flew froma building to another, trying to get to Arthur from behind.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:35 pm

Skybreeze found giving chase really fun. She could do this more often, she liked running to people and scaring them from behind. But since she lived alone almost all her life, she didnt really had any fun when she was young. Arthur didnt even noticed Skybreeze was right behind him, he was walking as he didnt worried about where was she at all. When Arthur arrived at the port, he stopped and standed near the same spot Skybreeze was sitting when she was there. "Something tells me she was here... something." Arthur said to himself.

Skybreeze flew to a small building that was on the same port, right behind Arthur. "There you are..." She said to herself as she climbed down the roof. Arthur turned to the building and noticed the reflect on the window the building had, there was a familiar figure. He walked towards the window, noticing it was... Skybreeze. Arthur quickly looked around, he know she was somewhere near him.

The Aures gave a small laugh as she approached Arthur. She smirked as she slowly landed right behind him. "What the-" Arthur yelled as he barely noticed who was behind him. "England, England, England! I found you, I found you!" She said again and again at a point Arthur would consider it annoying. "You... you Idiot! You lied to me!" Arthur yelled at Skybreeze as his smile dissapeared.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:51 pm

"I think chasing you around was fun, England, even if you werent playing with me." Skybreeze said as she jumped on Arthur's head. "P-playing with you?! What makes you think that, you fool!?" He replied angrily, trying to get Skybreeze off his head. She tried to hang on his horns as she laughed around, messing his hair up. "S-stop! Now!" Arthur said as he walked back and tried to grab Skybreeze.

The Aures noticed how Arthur was walking closer to the edge of the platform, she tried to get off Arthur's head and stop him, but he was able to grab her. Arthur stopped walking right at the edge, and he almost slipped. "I-im sorry, but you should be carefull next time! You were about to fall!" Skybreeze said as Arthur sighed, and walked to her who was standing as far away from the edge. "Sigh... its allright." He said as he noticed the loud noise he was making, it even grabbed some of the Jackalopes' attention.

Arthur was frustrated as he saw the Jackalopes looking at him, like if he just did something unusual. He closed his eyes and walked behind Skybreeze, he then opened them and looked below. "Im glad I didnt fell down there... Its all my fault, I should have heard you before I tried to get rid of you." He said as they both walked back to the building.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:59 am

Arthur wasnt mad at Skybreeze, he only wanted no one to have looked his accident, and he hung his head low. "Hey, how about if we go to the beach? Lets see if we can find anything intersting." Skybreeze said trying to cheer her friend up. Arthur just nodded, and the two walked to the coast. It was getting a bit late, but at least the hot weather started to dissapear, and the wind became stronger.

As the two arrived by the beach, Arthur noticed the sky was getting a bit covered in clowds. "Well, at least it doesnt look like it'll rain soon." He said as he sat on the humid sand, trying not to get his clothes all messed up. He tried to fix his messed up hair, but he didnt really cared about that anymore, he just wanted to enjoy the beach view. "I really need to go to other places here more often... I really like this beach." He said as Skybreeze ran to the water, and jumped in. "Hey England! Come here, lets play!" She said cheerfully as she hopped around in the water.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 13 Aug 2011, 6:34 am

"Uhm... I'll just stay here, I dont like getting wet." Arthur said as he got up and sat near the water to get a closer look, and to watch over Skybreeze in case she gets into trouble. Arthur knows her very well, she can be sometimes mischevious and this could lead her into problems, she can easily get distracted by other things. "Allright then! I guess you're just going to miss all the fun!" Skybreeze said as she jumped right near Arthur, making a splash that almost hit Arthur. "Hey, watch it!" He said as he tried to keep his distance from the water.

Skybreeze laughed at Arthur, seeing how he didnt liked getting wet at all. She knew he would get really mad at her if she even dared to get his clothes dirty. She just walked away from Arthur and ran a bit deeper in the water, trying not to get too far from him. "Now where did she go..?" Arthur said as he noticed Skybreeze wasnt near him anymore. He got up and got closer to the water.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:33 pm

Arthur grew worried about his friend, so he had to look for her even if he didnt really wanted to. "Sky... breeze? Where... are you?" He said as he noticed that the sky was getting darker, and the wind blewed stronger. Because of the weather, he thought his friend would be in more danger. He ran back and jumped on a large rock to get a better view, but his friend wasnt anywhere. Arthur became highly worried, afraid of what could have happened.

The lonely Jackalope jumped from the rock and ran around the coast, looking for Skybreeze. The sun wasnt out anymore. It looked like it was going to rain, and Arthur was running out of time. But suddently... he heard a yell from the beach. "Maybe... maybe it must be her!" He said to himself as he ran back to the beach, noticing there was actually someone out there...
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 15 Aug 2011, 7:50 am

As a strong gust of wind blew right in front of Arthur, he found someone flying right towards him. The shadow was even carrying something in front of it... Arthur didnt really thought on who it was, but he still ran closer to it anywhere. Another gust of wind strongly blew and Arthur fell on the sand. He saw Skybreeze flying towards him, and landed on his head. She had a few small fish on her mouth. "You idiot! You left me worried, where have you been?!" Arthur said as he got up, Skybreeze was still on his head.

"I was bored so I went deeper on the beach to see if I could find anything. I caught a few fish, so here..." Skybreeze replied as she gave the fish to Arthur, and she showed him her gem who was glowing in a different colour. Even the gem on her tail was shining in the same colour, too. "Hmm... this fish really looks delicious, but that Gem of yours seems to be very odd. It must be the water... it must have made it change colour, maybe." Arthur responded as he took the fish and the two walked towards the town.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 15 Aug 2011, 7:59 am

Skybreeze wondered if what Arthur said was true; the water making her Gem changing colour. She thought that exposing the Gem to different things might make it change into different colours. About the tail gem, it was normal for an Aures for it to change colour, but the colour oddly matched that of the chest Gem. "Oh, okay... a friend gave me this Gem, but I didnt knew untill now that it could change colour." Skybreeze said as she had trouble hanging on Arthur's head, because the wind was blowing her off. "Talks for later, we need to go somewhere safer. Im sure there might be a storm..." Arthur said as he ran off to a nearby building.

"There's an Inn not far from here. We could stay there... but I dont have much money..." Skybreeze said as she tucked her head on her fur and Arthur's hair, it was getting a bit cold. "I do have some money, so I guess we should head there." Arthur said as his friend slightly nodded. "What's wrong?" Arthur said again as he noticed Skybreeze acting a little odd. "I-its nothing. L-lets head to the Inn now." She replied as the storm made her think of something that happened when she was young..
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 15 Aug 2011, 8:20 am

As the two arrived to the Inn and entered, Skybreeze jumped off from Arthur's head, trying to clean off her fur. Arthur walked to the counter, noticing that there were a few Jackalopes around the room, they all looked like tourists or visitors. He found it a silly coincidence that they came at a wrong time just like he and his friend did. As he stood there, Skybreeze stood by the door, staring at the window, and looking at the dark sky. It reminded her of the first days alone. "Hey, Skybreeze. What's the matter? Lets go." He said as he took over the room keys and he walked to a hallway. "Oh, sorry, coming." She said as she followed Arthur.

As the two arrived to their room, Arthur opened the door and Skybreeze ran in. She was glad she was somewhere warm and safer. The sounds of the strong wind and the coming rain were scaring her a lot. Arthur walked to the kitchen and placed the fish on a table. "Skybreeze, what are you doing?" He asked as he noticed her walk to a window where they were able to see part of the city. The Inn had only a few floors, and it was one of the tallest buildings in the town. In fact, there arent many tall buildings, so Skybreeze just stood there, from the Inn there was a good beach view, even if it was a bit far from the coast.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 15 Aug 2011, 8:36 am

"I really like the town view from here, but it doesnt really look pretty right now." Skybreeze said with a small frown. She didnt really felt like renembering her old times. Arthur kind of felt sorry for his friend, he thought she was thinking on something that happened to her before. He walked to Skybreeze and said, "I know what you feel. It happens to everyone. Even to me..." He said as he tried to find a way to cheer her up. "But there are some things that I can think on to forget, and to make myself happy." He said while he smiled at her. But his smile eventually dissapeared as he looked the raindrops appear on the large window, and the thunder appearing...

"Is there anything wrong? Just... let me know if you have a problem." Arthur said as he tried to help Skybreeze. But looking at her, and the clowdy sky made him renember sad times just like her. "Yes... just dont tell anyone. I dont want people asking me questions or anything that'll make me feel worse." Skybreeze replied as she turned to Arthur, and he nodded in response. "I wont, and I promise. Im just... curious." Arthur said as Skybreeze turned back at the window, sighing and taking a deep breath.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:44 am

Skybreeze sat by the window, and sighed as she looked to the gray sky, trying to renember her past. "The weather was like this... when I lost my parents. We lived in a small hill surrounded by Trees, a bit away from the Fenris Forest, and there was a cave in it where we often stay in. We were flying back there after we were searching for food, and the thunder broke down trees and the forest began to burn..." She said as Arthur thought of something similar that happened to him. He sat right by his friend as he patted her head, trying to smile but her story made him feel just like Skybreeze.

"As we were flying towards home, I got stuck in a tree because I was really weak. There barely was any food because it was really cold. But the forest fire burned everything, blocking our path to the cave. My parents tried to get me unstuck, but the fire was reaching them. I was able to get free, but my Parents that just saved me, fell on the same tree where I was stuck." Skybreeze said again she quickly turned at the window after hearing the thunder making the sky shine in a very bright colour, making her shiver, but she continued, "They yelled at me again and again, that I should run. But I didnt wanted to leave them there. They even said that moment that I would die if I tried to help them. So I flew away from the forest by myself, and I began to search for a better home."

"So...? Where did you go? How... how were you able to escape the Forest's flames?" Arthur said as he imagined that Skybreeze was still too young to live by herself. "See my wings? As I tried to escape the Forest fire, I ended up like this. I can still fly, but I can easily get tired after some time." Skybreeze answered. "Oh right, before I came to the place we both live, I traveled for a few years around Aeris. Well, not exactly everywhere, I dont really know this place much." She said as the thunder again made a very loud noise, scaring her a little. Arthur noticed this, and the two walked away from the window.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Wed 17 Aug 2011, 2:56 pm

"Did you had... any brothers? Siblings, anything?" Arthur said as Skybreeze was walking to the kitchen, but stopped when she heard Arthur's question. "No, I really wished I had one at least. I dont like being alone, but I somehow got used to it." Skybreeze responded as the two walked to the kitchen, and Arthur started to cook the fish. The smell of cooked fish made him renember his past even more. "I renember this smell... I really love fish. But..." He said as he took a deep breath and thought about his... brother...

"What about you? Do you have any siblings, England?"
Skybreeze asked as Arthur nodded in response. "Yes, a younger brother. This smell reminds me of when he was younger. He really loved my food, too. I cant renember much about him, but strangely, its one of the only things I renember from years ago." He said as he finished cooking the fish, taking out a few plates as Skybreeze sat on the table. She liked the smell of fish, too. While he placed the plates on the table, he shivered a little. "W-what if she doesnt like my cooking? Everyone doesnt like it, so maybe she doesnt either. I hope not..." He said to himself as Skybreeze wondered what was wrong with her friend, again, he was being a little strange, maybe too much.

Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:51 pm

"Hey, what's wrong? You always keep acting so weird." Skybreeze said as she chuckled. She liked when Arthur acted like that, its kind of funny. She then took a fork and took a small piece of the fish, and ate it. "Not bad... this tastes really nice." Skybreeze said as Arthur smiled at her. He was glad he liked his food... But he thought that maybe it wasnt the way he cooked. In fact, she was eating the fish Arthur bought. He sighed as his smile disspeared for a brief moment. But he just renembered the fish his friend caught for him. "Glad you liked it... im going to try cooking something different, I guess." Arthur said as Skybreeze did heard him, but she was still eating the fish and she couldnt say anything, but she gave a small grin.

After Skybreeze finished, she took her plate and gave it to Arthur. "T-thank you, I guess. I really liked it." She said as her fur was a bit dirty, she was really hungry so she ate quite fast. Arthur patted his friend's head and cleaned off the mess she had on her fur. "You're welcome..." He said with a rather odd voice, he seemed a bit unhappy. Skybreeze wondered what could be wrong with him now, but she smiled and walked back to the window.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sun 21 Aug 2011, 2:07 pm

"Hey, Arthur. Why are you acting so strange since you came here?" Skybreeze asked to Arthur as he came walking back to the room she was. "Huh? Im sorry, im just a bit nervious. I dont like going to other places much." He said as the storm started to stop for a while. Skybreeze sighed as she hoped the storm go away for now. "Say... could we go somewhere else tomorrow?" She asked to him, she wanted to travel with Arthur more. He really liked Svanhildr but the unlucky weather, and now he was just reminded of something important to him he hardly could renember before.

"Sure... but it depends! I dont want to go somewhere really dangerous." Arthur said as he patted Skybreeze's head again. "We can head back home if you want, and we'll get ready for anything there. I promise I wont get you into any trouble!" She said as she smiled at him.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:14 am

Fun on the Run (Continued! :33) Custom56

Few days passed. The weather was much better than that stormy, unexpected day. A little Jackalope set afoot on the tiny, sandy hills on the beach, that had a few grassy patches on it. She seemed to carry lots of things: Cups, teaspoons, a few blankets, and a bit more other things. Nepeta took a deep breath as she walked down the hill, and looked around before placing her objects on the nearby grass. She took another breath again; "What a beatifull day, indeed! Too bad im going to be all alone here, watching how pretty this morning had came to Svanhildr." She said, having her mood highly lifted.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 15 Dec 2011, 8:01 am

Fun on the Run (Continued! :33) Custom45

Arthur appeared again on a large street in the little town. He came without his Aures friend, because she was busy somewhere else. He tried to forget her for the time because he would get a little bit sad. It was a really quiet day, however, so he peacefully walked down the street, heading to the beach. As he walked though the sandy hills he found a familiar shape sitting on the beatifull beach. "Hmm, I wonder who´s that." He said to himself as he walked to the Jackalope. "Oh, hi! I think I´ve seen you before! Arthur Kirkland, right?" Nepeta quickly stood up and smiled to England. He was a bit amazed at the fact Nepeta knew his name.

"Yes, that is me. How do you know?" He asked. "My Moirail, Equius, told me about you. He told me you´re really funny and he thinks the same way for your Magic! Hehe, I wish I knew some too!" Nepeta replied, "My name´s... Nepeta. So why do you came here?" She said, Arthur only laughing a little. He has never met someone that was that nice as Nepeta. She layed down her blanket, placed some cups and took some water from a bottle she had. "Would you like some Tea, Mister England?"

(I felt like re-posting Arthur´s image. xD)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 15 Dec 2011, 12:13 pm

Arthur nodded, sitting down along with Nepeta. "I saw the weather was much better than last time I came. So I visited here again." He replied, Nepeta handing him a cup. "I´d love to!" He said as he took the little cup, as Nepeta grinned. "Anyway, you´re like Equius, right? With those candy-like horns and everything, You´re one of them." He then took a sip of tea, "Moirail? What does that mean?" Nepeta lifted her own cup of tea, "Yes, Moirail! Its like, what you guys would call best friends. I know you all dont know what some of our words mean, but dont worry! I know eveything about this kind of stuff." She chuckled, as she ordered some of the things she had around her, moving them closer to Arthur.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 15 Dec 2011, 12:26 pm

The troll drinked up a little tea, and then opened her bag where she took everything out from. "About that, we´re known as Trolls. I have lots of other friends like us! But I´ve only seen a few here..." She said. Arthur had a puzzling look from the answers. "You came from somewhere else... so you and Equius arent the only ones. Intersting..." He said, Nepeta taking out a few pieces of what her invited one would call bread. England wondered where did he got everything from, but he started to like his new Troll friend. They had a few things in common alredy, making England a bit more... confortable. He wished to learn more about his friends, but he wanted to leave the questions for a bit later. Arthur only reached his hand for a delicious piece of bread, smiling, and placed it on the plate he was given.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 16 Dec 2011, 8:21 am

"What about you, Mister?" Nepeta anxiously asked. She thought Arthur also had something to tell as well. "I seem to be somewhat like you and your friends. Im not from Aeris, either." He replied, eating a piece of his bread. "So what are you suposed to be, then? You dont look like us." The Troll questioned as she also took out a few small... candies. They were in odd colours, but England was going to taste one anyway. "I suposed to be a Human. I dont renember how did I ever came here... but I like this world. It reminds me of the many people I´ve met from far away places." He said again as Nepeta was about to hand over one of her candies, but upon hearing him mention being a Human, she stopped.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:25 am

Nepeta only stared, glancing back to where she was sitting. She looked amazed at what Arthur said. "You´re... Human?! But how?" She asked nerviously, but amused at the same time. "What´s wrong with that? I am Human, but now im a Jackalope just like you!" The invited hare stated, wondering what was Nepeta seeminly worried about. "Its that I have seen other humans before. You´re totally not like them, so I never thought you would be one!" She answered, trying to renember what was the last time she´s seen those Humans from her past world. Arthur only wondered what could Nepeta be talking about. He absolutely have not met those humans, but he felt odd after being compared to them. He smirked, a bit glad at the fact someone thinks so positively about him.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:41 am

Nepeta gave back a little grin as she handed over another candy. "So... what do those humans look like?" Arthur asked as he ate the candy he was just given. "They might look like you, but they´re really different. They mess up everything and they always get ahead of us. Those humans just kept getting in our ways... But its another Troll friend of mine that I have to blame for that!" The little Troll laughed a bit. She wondered the same thing just like England: That maybe there could be more of her friends in Aeris. Nepeta only have seen like a few, but she doesnt know anything about the rest of the Trolls. Maybe she only had to wait, she had the hopes up high about finally meeting up with the others. Arthur had always thought about that but in a bit different way, he wished he could find someone from where he came from.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 27 Dec 2011, 12:12 pm

Nepeta just smiled at her new "Human" friend. Maybe she could get to learn more about them if she stays around with him for a bit. But Arthur felt they were just playing a silly Tea party just like any other Jackalope would think. He then turned to the Troll but Nepeta suddently said, "This reminds me of my world! I renember once Roleplaying near a sea like this." Arthur wondered what she meant wth that. Roleplaying? Nepeta stood up as she started to pick up her stuff, but the sound of the waves made her not resist going there to play. Impatiently, she ran to the water and hopped around. "Mister England! Lets roleplay as Pirates! Its what I always did with my other friends." She yelled from afar as Arthur gave a little laugh. He might not have roleplayed before, but...
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum