The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I}

2 posters

Go down

Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I} Empty Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I}

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 25 Nov 2011, 7:07 am

Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I} Januaryjackalope

The Jackalope here avoided her like the plague. She couldn't help what her job was, and nor could she help that if she was late for one single meeting, she would be strung up like a prisoner, the noose around her neck and struggling for one last hungry breath. Thats what happened to her mom and dad at least. Thankfully though, in the fall the killings weren't rapid and people weren't bringing her bodies to dispose of. For as long as she had tried, the blood that had crusted so thickly onto her coat had caused her to give up on trying to wash it off. the mask she wore was something that could hide her emotions in front of the customers, she didn't want to seem rude.

Agana honestly hated her job. It caused her so much worry, and her life was on the line every day of it. She just wanted to relax and settle down somewhere far off. Maybe with another Jackalope. She sighed as she made her way towards the small pond that was towards her shop, but not close enough for her to get awkward enough. She flopped down and laid her head next to it, and closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I} Empty Re: Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I}

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:23 pm

Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I} Custom69 It had been such a long time since Ahura had taken this form, and it felt unnatural to him. The fleshy, fur-covered vessel that he now inhibated had almost none of the powers he was used to. But Ahura had never been one to overuse his powers anyways, so he was sure that he could get along without them. His sight, however, was a different matter.

It had been hard enough fending off Ahriman's attacks in this form with full use of his senses; without his sight, he wasn't sure if he would be able to survive. Were it not for his father's prophecy, and the visions that he himself had seen, he may have been cast into despair, an emotion that until then, had been one completely foreign to him. As an immortal, limitless being, despair was not an emotion often felt, nor was fear. But the longer he remained in this form, the harder the feelings and emotions pressed upon him, until he almost felt that he was truly a mortal being.

Thank the gods, even living in a mortal shell, his senses were much more powerful than most other people. Although his sight was gone, his senses of hearing and smell were still powerful, and were great indicators for telling when either danger or friends were near. At the moment, his senses were telling him that another creature was nearby, a female, too, by the smell...although one surrounded by the stench of death and pain.

Making his way towards that scent, he tapped his way forward using the cane he had acquired. When he was near enough for her to hear him, he paused, clearing his throat and waiting for her to respond.
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Rhunes : 200

Back to top Go down

Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I} Empty Re: Darkness, When Will You Leave Me? {P; Kit and I}

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 25 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

Agana's ears began to twitch with suspicion as she heard the noise coming from behind her. What was it? It was a slight tapping on the ground and it made her turn, until she caught sight of the black Jackalope who appeared to be sightless. She watched him with slight caution until he stopped and cleared his throat. She smiled slightly at him, though it was hard for her to even pull that off lately. She chocked on her words for a few seconds and then she coughed.

"U-Uhm... H-Hello.... I-I was just le-leaving... If... You want this spot...," She said, rising to her feet and staring at the ground. She didn't really know exactly what she was going to do, but she didn't want to get into anyone's way, especially with the reputation she held around these parts of town. She began her way forwards, trying not to pass him to closely. She didn't want him to smell the blood that reeked off of her body at every second of her life, even if it wasn't really there. Agana stood back a few feet and made her way cautiously around him, but moving slowly enough that if the chance did happen, he could stop her from leaving, but that was a thought from the good side of things.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sat 26 Nov 2011, 2:08 am

It was easy for Ahura to sense that she thought he wouldn't want her being around. What exactly had happened in her life that made her think that he wouldn't accept her being near to him? Was it the death aura that hovered around her? She must know that it wasn't her, that caused it, but her circumstances. Anyone with a heart would be able to see that, and would refuse to condemn her for it. Ahura had a heart stronger than most, and it was about to be put to use.

"It's not necessary for you to leave, child." His voice was calm and soothing, although his words would probably confuse her. He had called her child, as he was several hundred years old, but he appeared to be her age. Still, he continued. "Perhaps you can stay here a while and keep me company. I'm not familiar around these parts, so I don't really have anyone else to pass the time with." Tapping his stick around, he added, "You don't happen to know of a place for me to sit, do you? My feet are weary from days of traveling, and I would appreciate a rest. If you have other business to attend to, of course, I understand."
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 12 Dec 2011, 6:26 am

When the Jackalope talked to her, she stopped in her tracks. She wasn't sure exactly what to do now, but she turned slowly and looked up to him. Something about the Jackalope seemed off, but it wasn't a bad off. More of a comforting off. She smiled slightly and then looked around for a bench the older man could sit at. Luckily, there was one right next to the small lake. She nodded, though she knew he couldn't see her. "There is one over here. Let me show you," She said, directing the Jackalope towards the bench and letting him sit down when he got to it.

She sat down next to him, frowning slightly. She stayed as far from the Jacklaope as possible on the bench, for she was afraid he would smell her scent. The scent of death and despair. "So... What brings you to these parts?" She said, attempting to keep her voice level, and not all over the place like the way she was feeling inside. She was scared of others, especially after everything that happened to her.

((Sorry for taking so long. XD;; Everything went all over the place with life. XD;; ))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Mon 02 Jan 2012, 8:27 pm

"You have my most heartfelt thanks for your kindness." Ahura gave a slight bow, and then allowed her to guide him to the bench. As soon as he felt the seat against the back of his legs, he collapsed onto it, breathing heavily. The elderly form which he was in, although still far younger than his true age, was both bothersome and tiring to him. Hopefully, though, the rest would revive him a bit, and his youthfulness would return once again. Even in the first few moments of sitting on the bench, he felt his strength returning, and his body regaining a slight bit of his youth. He wouldn't have been surprised if the girl didn't notice; it was a rather subtle change, after all.

Sensing that she avoided him out of shame of her stench, Ahura beckoned with one paw. "You may sit closer. My senses are keener than you might think, and I am well used to the scent of death. It does not bother me, and nor do you." At her question, he heaved a sigh. "That, my dear, is a rather long story. Although I wouldn't mind telling it, if you have the time and patience for an old man's tale."
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 16 Jan 2012, 6:27 am

Relief flooded Agana's body. She smiled widely, and then she decided it wouldn't be so bad to sit for a bit. She had a few hours to kill after all. Her next client wouldn't be coming in till then, so she could hope for that. She nodded and smiled, but realized that he wouldn't be able to notice, so instead she spoke what she showed. "Thank you so much for your kindness sir. I would love to hear your story. I have time to kill, so it wouldn't hurt," Agana said. Her voice was so timid and slightly shy and shaky.

She took a step forward, sitting down next to the one jackalope that had shown her such kindness since she was a small kit. She really did love the kindness of others, but sometimes she feared they would be to kind and end up hurt if they got to close to her. That was probably one of the major reasons why she never tried to get close to anyone. She wasn't looking to hurt people, it just happened. It happened every time.

((Whoops. Sorry I'm a derp and my muse sucks. P: ))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down