The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsu Hollow

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kitsu Hollow Empty Kitsu Hollow

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 17 Jun 2011, 3:30 am

Kitsu Hollow Forest

"Welcome,"

The voice gently washes over you, and you are immediately calmed. You do not remember why you are in this place, nor how you came to be here - and yet at the same time, you know that you are safe here. Everything is going to be alright, and you will be taken care of, as long as you are here. The woman's voice tells you that.

"Another wanderer, I presume?" A woman with pointed ears and a radiant dress of purest white stands before you, an angelic smile gracing her lips. "We get many wanderers here. Something about the forest seems to twist the mind, trapping memories, and leaving people lost and confused. Are you lost?" She reached out for your hand, taking it and gently leading you to a log where you could both sit. A babbling brook was nearby, and you could hear the running water. "This water," the elven lady gestured towards the brook with one pale, graceful hand. "Has restoring properties. If you drink of it, you may very well remember what you have forgotten."

A small light of hope rose inside of you, and she chuckled, a light, musical sound. "I see that you would very much like to remember. However, I must warn you. Not all remember, and it takes longer for some. Too much of the water at one time may rip apart the seams of your soul. I suggest drinking it slowly, over time.

"In the meantime," she continued. "You may stay with me. They all do, in the end. I have several companions, at all times of the year. Wanderers, lost souls...they find a place of rest and tranquility within my humble little hollow. Perhaps you will find what you're looking for. But whether you do or do not, you are welcome to stay for as long as you like."

Standing, she began to lead you deeper into the hollow. "Come on, then. There's plenty of room for you, you know. Besides, you'll simply get yourself in trouble if you continue to wander around without knowing where you are going."

Finally, you began to follow her. She seemed kind, and you could tell that she meant you no harm. As you traversed deeper, you began to look for these companions she had spoken of...

Kitsu Hollow Elf_Female

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Rhunes : 200

Back to top Go down

Kitsu Hollow Empty Re: Kitsu Hollow

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:28 am

Rules
  • Please, do not post in this thread. I tend to change things around often, and it would be a great bother to have to work around your post, or to have to wait for you to delete it. If you have a question about anything found in here, feel free to message me.
  • If you would like to request a breeding with any of the occupants of Kitsu Hollow, feel free to either message me, or check out my breeder's listing thread, here.
  • See someone in here that you think would be happier in your hollow? I may be willing to let them go. Send me a message, or check my sales. (Link coming soon)
  • "Where are all of your pets, Kitsumi?" Well, my pets begin on the second page. Being completely overly organized, I had to have all of the information I thought I might ever possibly need in this thread. My little friends got pushed onto the second page and beyond, but they are there! In fact, you can use my Indexes, sorted Alphabetically, by species, by plot, or by family line to find any of them.
  • Have a question or concern that's not mentioned here? Shoot me a message! I'll see what I can do =3

Rules may be added or removed at my discretion or simply according to my whims. You have no right to complain about anything in my zoo pen; if you do think that I have done something that is worthy of your offense, by all means, message me (politely, I beg of you) and I will see what I can do to resolve it.

Thank you for reading, and for following my rules =D

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:52 am

Alphabetical Index
Do you happen to know the name of the character you are looking for within my pen? Well, great! You can use this handy dandy index to jump right to their profile!

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Mon 21 Nov 2011, 2:08 pm

Species Index
Looking for a certain species? Well, this is how you'll find it! Jackalopes, Aelurs, and Aures...all are here! Plus, I'm even going to mark them as male or female! Males will have this little sign here: ♂ While females shall be graced with this one: ♀ So, if you're looking for a certain gender, it'll me much easier!

Jackalope

Aelur

Aures

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Mon 02 Jan 2012, 7:58 pm

Plot Index
Know a character from a plot? Just find their plot, and then find their name under the appropriate listing! It's as easy as that.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:32 pm

Family Index (Jackalope)
Happen to know the family of the character you're looking for? Find the family name, and then easily find the pet you're looking for! Keep in mind that this list only contains Jackalope.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 13 Jan 2012, 11:05 am

Family Index (Aelur)
Happen to know the family of the character you're looking for? Find the family name, and then easily find the pet you're looking for! Keep in mind that this list only contains Aelurs.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 2:56 pm

Family Index (Aures)
Happen to know the family of the character you're looking for? Find the family name, and then easily find the pet you're looking for! Keep in mind that this list only contains Aures.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 2:58 pm

Characters Needed
These are characters who are yet to join my merry little group, but who I'm waiting and saving up for. It's mostly for my own use, but feel free to browse! Perhaps you could help me find who I'm looking for.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:00 pm

Roleplays
All of the roleplays I am currently in, have finished, or the ones that simply died off will be found here. Mostly for my own use, but if you're interested in a roleplay and would like to read it, or if you'd like to see what my roleplaying style is like, feel free to read to your heart's content!

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:00 pm

Restrictions
Hey there, how would you like to breed pets? But first, you'll probably want to know if any of them have restrictions, and if any of their offspring will have restrictions. This list will be helpful to you, if that's what you seek.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:01 pm

Pet Tracking
Some of my friends have found a happier life elsewhere, and some of them have family elsewhere, in other homes. This is where I can keep track of all the pets I used to own or have bred, so that I can be sure that they are living a happy life.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:02 pm

Item Records
Sure, I could always keep track of the items I have or have used in the main record threads, but I like my own records, to be honest. Plus, I can keep track of how many of one thing I've bought throughout the whole time I've been here, even the ones that have been used and are no longer in the main records.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:03 pm

Fanart
Ooh, did you make me art? Or would you like to see the art that other people (or myself) have made for me? Either way, this is the place where all my fanart is kept!

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:04 pm

Ideas/Misc.
Sometimes I have an idea, but it's not fully formed in my mind. I still need some time to think it through, but I don't want to forget it. This is where those ideas will go. It'll also hold any misc. information I think may be important later, but can't find a better place for.

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:06 pm

Kitsu Hollow Custom8
Misery
Misery is exactly as his name suggests - he is the bringer of Misery for everyone around him, even his mate, Serena. He used to be a sweet, caring, kind jackalope, who would have given the world for Serena. But the death of everyone close to him ripped him apart as well as splitting his personality. Slowly, ever so slowly, the persona within him that took on the name of Misery began taking over, until his old self, whose name was forgotten by everyone but Serena, slowly faded into the background. Now, every once in a while, something will happen to Serena that will trigger Misery's old self, and he'll be kind and caring once again. But most of the time, he's a horrible, cold-hearted person. He still "takes care of" Serena in his own way - he makes sure that no one else even looks at her. He refers to her as "his" and doesn't let anyone get near her.

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 11:14 am; edited 14 times in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:20 am

Kitsu Hollow Custom12
Serena
Although his mate, Serena is the complete opposite of Misery. She's kind, caring, and sweet, although Misery's new treatment of her has made her shy and reserved, and also fearful of everyone and everything. Despite Misery's treatment of her, she refuses to leave him. Although his old self rarely shows itself, she lives for the times that it does. She can't leave him, because she's still in love with him, and always will be.
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:24 am

Kitsu Hollow Kitsumimahonbred3
Spring
Even though she's Summer's twin, Spring is more shy and thoughtful then Summer. While Summer is out in the limelight, Spring is content with hiding behind her sister's shadow. She's quite thoughtful and very intellectual. Spending most of her time reading, Spring has developed quite the extended vocabulary, which she uses in her poems and romance novels.

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:27 am

Kitsu Hollow Kitsumimahonbred4
Summer
The exact opposite of her twin, Summer is loud, sometimes obnoxious, and willing to do anything to get attention. She has a flair for dramatics, which makes absolute sense for her to follow her dream of becoming an actress. She's willing to do nearly anything to get noticed and get her "big break" as an actress, but for now, she's not doing so well. She's done a few commercials, and is trying out for a play on Broadway. She thinks that maybe if she does well on Broadway, then she'll be able to get her big break in films.
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:31 am

Kitsu Hollow Kitsumimahonbred1
Autumn
Autumn's not like either of her sisters. While Spring is a whimsical dreamer and Summer is a dramatic go-getter, Autumn is an aspiring artist. She has dreams, of course, and is willing to go achieve her dreams, but she doesn't go about it like either of her sisters. She's also the more mature of either of them, which makes sense, seeing as she is the oldest. She's like a mother hen, trying to look out for all of her siblings.
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:33 am

Kitsu Hollow Kitsumimahonbred2
Hollow
Hollow is one of those dark, depressed types - you know, the type who tends to isolate themselves, write depressing poetry, and listen to screamo music? Yeah, that's Hollow. He and Codex were the only ones to ever meet their father, and it affected Hollow in a much different way than it did Codex. Hollow can't deal with the fact that his father is a complete psycho. It's tearing him apart, as is the fear of becoming the same type of creature as Misery, his father. He keeps having nightmares that he will turn into Misery, and it scares him to death. He's not so sure that he'll be able to stay good forever...after all, his father didn't.
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:44 am

Kitsu Hollow Kitsumimahonbred5
Codex
When Codex met his father, Misery, and saw how he treated their mother, he made a vow that he will protect all of his sisters, as well as any other female he comes across, from such abuse. His mother won't allow him to help her, but he's determined to help his sisters and whatever other lady friends he comes across. He carefully monitors the males his sisters hang out with, although he gives them their space once he's sure that the guy isn't going to try to rape or harm his sister. He's pretty much the model brother, and most females that aren't romantically interested in him consider him like an older brother.

Last edited by Kitsumi Mahon on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsumi Mahon Sat 24 Mar 2012, 10:45 am

Kitsu Hollow Custom17
Estrella
Kitsumi Mahon
Kitsumi Mahon

Back to top Go down