The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done)

Post  Wyvern Tue 09 Aug 2011, 5:22 am

Silvion was somewhat encouraged by Hanna. He wanted to try catching a fish too. Maybe he just wanted to prove he wasnt really a coward after all. He walked near the water's edge and slowly walked in the lake. "H-here I come..." He said to himself as he was carefull when walking, trying not to go not that deep in the lake.

Madoroka nodded in response, and she walked towards the small forest. She found some branches in the ground, she wondered if they would work to make a fire. Mador then picked them up and walked back with {...} and Conrad. She noticed Silvion wasnt with them. "Do you two know where my brother is? He suddently dissapeared." She said as she placed the branches on the ground.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done)

Post  auntslappy282 Tue 09 Aug 2011, 11:36 am

{...} turned to Madoraka, slightly worried. He did see where Silvon went. He looked around for a bit, dropping the sticks and Conrad adding rocks to the pile. Conrad jumped off of {...}'s back. "You guys go look for the lost Jackalope, I'll start our fire," Conrad said, sitting down next to the pile of rocks and sticks to begin working with them. {...} nodded and then looked around the lake. "Maybe he's with Hanna. Lets head over there and look okay?"

Hanna jumped out of the water, another fish in his mouth. He added it to the other fish, making the beginnings of a pile. He looked around and nodded at Silvon. "You decided to help me eh? Would you like to learn how to catch fish?" Hanna asked rather excitedly.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 09 Aug 2011, 11:45 am

"Yeah, he might be with him. Lets go." Madoroka said as she and {...} Walked to the lake where Hanna was. As for Silvion, he walked towards Hanna as he tilted his head. "Y-yes, I would like to." He said as he has trouble to walk, as if something was under his legs. He then suddently slipped and fell, causing a splash that almost made Hanna wet. "Im sorry, Its just that im really nervious right now." He said as he tried to smile. He wanted to show Hanna that he isnt that coward that he thought he was himself.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Wed 10 Aug 2011, 7:31 am

{...} followed after Madoroka. He saw Silvion with Hanna, and smiled slightly. He really was happy that Silvon wasn't going to let his feelings get himself down. It reminded him of how he was before he met Hanna. He was a waste, just sitting around rotting. He was happy that Hanna was so kind and just let him join him in his shenanigans. Like this. Though Conrad and the others ended up in the mess against there own will, but they stuck with us for some reason.

Hanna laughed at Silvion. "Oh it's fine! We all have our moments when we freak out! We just need to take it in stride! Here! I'll show you what you need to do! First, you need to dive underneath the water, and look for the fish and then grab them with your forepaws and then put it in your mouth to kill it, Make sure you grab it in the neck, and then your done! I'll be right here to help you, so don't worry about drowning or anything!" Hanna said with another laugh.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 11 Aug 2011, 8:27 am

Madoroka stopped walking as she saw Silvion togheter with Hanna. He was trying to catch a fish, and he was trying to learn from Hanna. She smiled as she walked towards her brother, but stopped upon reaching the water's edge. "Oh, there you are." Mador said as she smiled at her brother. Silvion just waved back hello, but he tried to concentrate on catching a fish.

Silvion looked at the water for some time, and he started to walk, searching for a nearby fish. He walked slowly so he couldnt scare the fish away. He suddently saw something move nearby. He quickly turned to where he heard the fish and walked towards it. He leaned his head towards the water and slowly dived in it. He found a fish right in front of his eyes! He started to walk slowly towards it, and stopped. "Almost there..." He said in deep thought as he quickly took the fish with his right paw and it slammed it to the bottom. Silvion then took the fish with his both hands, and jumped from the water. His fur was all wet! He didnt really minded for a instant, but he got mad at himself for a while and tried to dry himself, but then he smiled. "I.... I did it, Hanna!" He said as he placed the fish on the pile of others.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 13 Aug 2011, 8:20 am

Hanna smiled as Silvion dived into the lake. Hanna waited and just looked around and caught himself a fish while he waited for Silvion to be done. He dropped his in the pile and waded back out to where Silvion would emerge from the lake. He smiled and sat down, just letting the water run over his fur as he waited for Silvion to emerge. He jumped up happily when he saw the Jackalope with a fish in his mouth. "Great job! Now we can go cook them and eat them!" Hanna said, motioning to the pile of four fish. He walked out of the water grabbing two of the fish in his mouth and walking towards Conrad who was making a fire.

Conrad made the fire and smiled happily at his success. {...} joined him with a few sticks to cook the fishes on. Hanna dropped the fish next to the fire as {...} skewered them on the sticks, handing a stick with a fish on it to each of the Jackalopes. Hanna put his fish in the fire and smiled as the smell of toasty fish filled the air. Conrad sighed slightly, his stomach grumbling.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 13 Aug 2011, 3:13 pm

Silvion was glad he was able to do something... usefull. He likes helping people, but he can be selfish sometimes, and its one of the things that made him a 'coward'. He tried to clean his fur which was all messed up, but he decided just to eat now. Madoroka smiled when seeing her brother arrive by the fire, and the two siblings took a stick. Mador noticed she got the same fish her brother just fished. It wasnt that bad, for someone who's new. "I love this smell... it tastes really good." She said to Conrad.

(Short post, sorry D=)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 14 Aug 2011, 9:24 am

Conrad sighed slightly nodding at Madoroka. He was a little disappointed that he could no longer eat normal food, but he lived with it. {...} sat next to Conrad, a sympathetic look on his face. He cooked the fish, but he wouldn't be able to eat it as well. He handed his fish over to Hanna to cook and then began to shuffle through some of the belongings in his bag. He found a small pouch of red liquid and handed it to Conrad. Conrad grabbed it and flew off into the woods to enjoy his meal in privacy. Hanna smiled at the other Jackalopes in the group. He knew that they would be a little freaked out if they realized exactly what the other members of the group were.

Hanna flipped his fish over to the other side so it would cook thoroughly through, a large smile on his face, never fading. "So have you guys ever cooked fish or anything over a fire before?" Hanna asked. He loved the smell of the cooking fish. He handed {...}'s fish back over to him so the he could finish cooking it. He did know that in his own group, he was pretty much the only one who could eat normal food, which made it hard for them to go out and eat places, though they didn't because of how poor Hanna was.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:18 pm

"Yes, once... with my other siblings, back in the forest we live. We were telling lots of different stories, and a few other Jackalope and an Aures were there too. It wasnt long ago, it was around a few weeks ago. It was really fun, because there were funny stories and we all ate different things... I miss all my friends, though, because most of them have gone somewhere away from the Woods." Madoroka said as Silvion sat by her, and took a bite from the just cooked fish. But she smiled at the others because she was happy to be able to be with most of her siblings.

Silvion was glad to be reminded of that time. But there was something more intruiging than that. He wondered why Conrad didnt stayed with them, but he decided to keep that question for later. He was a bit curious, and worried. He wanted to ask {...} where did he go, but he didnt wanted Conrad to get mad at him for asking something he thought he shouldnt. Maybe Conrad wasnt that mean, it was just that Silvion was still scared.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Tue 16 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

Hanna nodded and smiled. "I remember doing it a long time ago with my family. It was a lot of fun, just being around a fire and stars," Hanna looked up into the sky and smiled. It was still daytime, but it wouldn't be for much longer. Maybe just setting up a sort of camp here would be a smart idea. Hanna nibbled on the fish and {...} looked around the group. "If anyone wants my fish, they can have it," He said. He held the fish slightly farther from the fire, but he didn't put it on the fire to prevent it from burning. {...} smiled slightly as he realized that this was his first real memory of being around a fire.

Conrad returned with a missing packet and a slight smile on his face. He fluttered back to the group and landed on {...}'s antlers. He wondered if the group had asked where he went. It was kind of odd to have the issue of an identity that a group your with didn't know about. It was a little unsettling. He sighed slightly and curled up on the spot between {...}'s antlers that had fur. He liked it there, and for his size, it was pretty much perfect to sprawl out down the Jackalopes back.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Wed 17 Aug 2011, 5:54 am

"I renember... being back there. Even if we couldnt see the sky in the forest, the camping spot we were was a open space and we could see the sky. The stars were beatifull, too." Silvion was trying to renember more about that time. He really had lots of questions, but he didnt wanted to ask them yet. He walked to {...} and asked, "Would you mind if I take your fish? Im still a bit hungry." He said as Madoroka looked above.

"Well, at least now that its getting late, I can see a few stars up here." Madoroka said as she stared at the sky, the sunset slowly tainting the sky in a beatifull red and it grew dark. "I guess... we should camp here! This makes a very good spot." She said as Silvion walked to Madoroka, and he stared at the bright sky. The view that moment reminded him of the woods he lived in.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 28 Aug 2011, 7:36 am

{...} smiled at Silvon. He handed his fish to him and then adjusted his footing so he was slightly closer to Hanna. Hanna smiled at him and then followed Madoroka's gaze to the sky. He smiled as he watched the stars appear over the horizon and the clouds beginning to disperse. Hanna smiled and nodded at the Jackalopes suggestion. Sleeping under the stars was always a favorite activity of his. He looked around for a little bit, and then nodded. "Sleeping under the stars is a great idea! It's not to cold out and we have a warm fire and each other to keep us warm!" Hanna said with a bit to much excitement.

{...} laughed slightly, and Conrad sighed. {...} was just happy to have Hanna out of trouble and safe. For once, it was good to not have ghosts around to hurt their safety. Hanna was oblivious to anything, but, than again, {...} had a hard enough time of discerning it himself. He sighed slightly and then stretched, and laid down on the warm sand, making sure Conrad would not fall off his head.

((OOPS. SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. FEEL FREE TO KILL ME.))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

(Its allright. I dont need to kill you just because of this, Haha!)

Madoroka smiled at the group as she sat down while she finished eating her fish. "So, Hanna... there arent really any Ghosts?" She asked as she thought that maybe its just the lake itself that seemed so suspicious, like if other beings actually hided around. Silvion turned at Hanna waiting for a answer, as he sat and laid down. He hoped that Madoroka was right, but he just kept eating his fish. He started to feel less scared, the view of the night made him feel as if he was togheter with everyone he knew. He missed his friends by just gazing at the stars, and sighed. "I dont really mind the Ghosts now. I really like it here." He said to himself.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:02 pm

Hanna looked over to Madoroka. He shrugged. "Well, It's possible. I was told that there was gonna be something here. Something... Paranormal!" He said with a smile. Conrad sighed, being highly in the favor that Hanna was a reckless idiot. He sighed. "Hanna, I really do believe that there are no ghosts here," He said with a sigh. Hanna smiled and laughed. "Don't worry, I understand your thinking! But I'm sure there's something here! And if there isn't, we'll be home by morning!" He said with a smile. He relaxed and flopped down on the ground and stared at the stars.

"Even if this is a failure mission, it was worth meeting two more Jackalopes!" He said with a large smile. {...} Smiled with Hanna, but not as enthusiastically. He knew Hanna was a slight loon, but he had already accepted that. Conrad laughed slightly and then relaxed into a more comfortable position on {...}'s head.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Wed 21 Sep 2011, 4:08 pm

(Say, so what are you planning to do now in this RP? I dont have any idea on what to post. xD)

Madoroka nodded at Hanna. "Yes, coming here was fun even if we couldnt find anything intersting. Its been a while since I last have left my home. I guess I should travel around more often!" She said as Silvion smiled at her, but he had something to say. He got up and walked to {...}. "Uhm, I just have to say, Thanks. What you just told me back there at the lake about me being some coward... It kind of helped me." He said as he turned at Hanna and Conrad. "If there arent really any ghosts here, maybe there could be something even more intersting!" Silvion said as there could be things around the lake that dont have to do with ghosts or stuff, for a moment he thought about valuable stuff and treasure...
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 30 Sep 2011, 9:42 am

"Yes! Yes you should! It is much fun!" Hanna said with a laugh. He turned his attention to the other Jackalope. {...} smiled and nodded at Silvion. "I'm happy to be able to help," He said with a smile. Hanna smiled as well, and Conrad began drifting off into a sort of sleep. He snapped out of it when the Jackalope began speaking to him. Hanna smiled. "Yeah! Maybe there is something outside of ghosts around here! Maybe there is something more interesting!" He said with a smile.

Hanna looked up into the sky. It was getting darker and darker as time went on. He was able to meet some nice people. Though he would never tell them any of they're secrets, it was still nice to hang out with more of the normal people. Hanna smiled, relaxing and laying back on the ground. He enjoyed nights like this. Soon the sun would rise... Soon the day would be done. But, the future was bright.

((Done?))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum