The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contests/Mini-Events

4 posters

Go down

Contests/Mini-Events Empty Contests/Mini-Events

Post  TheLethalFuzzyBunny Thu 30 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm

As I find it important that a member base has a voice to say what sort of contests and events they find fun and appropriate for our site, Mousen and I would greatly appreciate it if everyone could suggest some contest ideas, as well as ideas for Mini-Events! Mini-Events are basically fairly quick events that aren't really plot related, but are fun little things to get a hold of prizes and what not.

The more suggestions, the better, since we want to know what all of you would like to see. We have some of our own ideas, but many heads are better than just one or two, right?

Also, feel free to suggest prize ideas!
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
Mad Hatter

Rhunes : 75

Back to top Go down

Contests/Mini-Events Empty Re: Contests/Mini-Events

Post  Talcen Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:50 pm

A nice small scavenger hunt is nice, or a few riddles here and there are fun. Ah the prizes could be maybe same gender breeding items or a costum Aura or jackalope.
Talcen
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

Back to top Go down

Post  Elektra Wed 27 Jul 2011, 2:15 am

I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of site wide plot, maybe some kind of conspiracy that has risen among the newer population, and from there you could figure something out? Maybe there could be two teams, those supporting the newer cause, whatever it may be, and those who wish to save the burrows from this new thing? Dunno, but I'm just going to throw it out. ^^

Elektra

Rhunes : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 27 Jul 2011, 3:07 am

We've got a site plot going at the moment, to do with these mysterious creatures called spirits. It's currently the only topic in Logmarr woods, so you can read through it there. ^w^
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum