The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola, howdy, bienvenue

5 posters

Go down

Hola, howdy, bienvenue Empty Hola, howdy, bienvenue

Post  Goats Fri 29 Jul 2011, 3:56 pm

I'm Goats.

I like Goats.

I am Snacks' sister.

But we won't likely ever have the same IP address again, as I don't live with her.

She's the one who got me into this.

Usually I rp on the BBA.

YAY SPARKLY POOF WOLVES.

I can be loud and obnoxious, but you can tell me to stuff it if need be c:

Goats

Rhunes : 100

Back to top Go down

Hola, howdy, bienvenue Empty Re: Hola, howdy, bienvenue

Post  Snack Fri 29 Jul 2011, 4:02 pm

YAY! ANOTHER CONVERT!

People are really friendly here, so they will tell you to shush up in the nicest possible way. ^u^
But send me a pm when you get your jackalope so's we can rp! I'm sure we are long over to for some happy fun time role playing~
Snack
Snack

Rhunes : 149

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 29 Jul 2011, 5:19 pm

Snack wrote:YAY! ANOTHER CONVERT!

People are really friendly here, so they will tell you to shush up in the nicest possible way. ^u^
But send me a pm when you get your jackalope so's we can rp! I'm sure we are long over to for some happy fun time role playing~

Oh my, Snack, you have a brother? Well Harro there Goats! Welcome to Aeris, im Wyvern but almost everyone here calls me Wy. Snack here alredy knows most of the things we do here alredy, if you have any questions or need any help then you can ask us!
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 29 Jul 2011, 8:27 pm

I'm Mousen,
Oddly enough, I'm rather found of mice.

Pff. xD; Anyway, I'm the (not so scary) admin 'round these parts. It's nice to have another member over here! As I say to everyone, make sure you read the rules (though there's nothing surprising in there) and you get your first jackalope custom free, and you also get 100 Rhunes upon starting here! We've just discovered a second species over here, the aures, and so things are becoming extremely exiting! ^w^

EDIT: Just so you know, I've finished your custom and sent it to you via PM, when the little 'PM' button goes green it means you've got a new message, it's kind of subtle to keep an eye out! x3;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 30 Jul 2011, 5:21 am

Mousey, it also sends a pop up and e-mail. XD;

Anyway, I'm Auntie, the creepy stalky one around here who spends way to much of her time playing Mabinogi and Team Fortress 2. Uhm, I'm probably the most un-flattering person on this site, to he honest. xD Uhm, I like potatoes, and I hope you have fun! Big Grin

If you ever wanna rp with me, just send me a message. I'm free and all, so yeah. XD;; Have a good day and SHUT UP. ;3 Just kidding! XD Anyways, I'll go crawl back into my hole now. XD Bye! Big Grin
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum