The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains

5 posters

Go down

The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains Empty The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 21 Mar 2012, 1:23 pm

There is allowed to be more than one spirit per domain, it's just if you'd like something unique you might want to check this list first. This will list all spirits and their domain in Aphabetical order. ^^ If you want your spirit to be included, post here~ Also, feel free to talk about what domains/spirits you're planning on getting, so people know! :3

Kazimiera - Spirit of Deceit

Unknown - Spirit of the Holidays

Andrew Hussie - Spirit of Homestuck

Neo - Spirit of Justice

Aldis - Spirit of Literature

Nero - Spirit of Nightmares

Xyval - Spirit of Righteousness

Isadora - Spirit of Time

Unknown - Spirit of Wishes

Mahoney - Spirit of Words

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains Empty Re: The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains

Post  auntslappy282 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

/scoffs Why isn't Andrew Hussie here or Aldis? -shot- XD
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains Empty Re: The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains

Post  Mousen Heath Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:15 am

... Fixed. XD; It was two AM when I put this together! Don't blame me. ;W;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:16 am

Hehe~ I wont~<3
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:34 am

I see that you added my Spirit already, Haha. If I ever get the Rhunes for it im totally going for another of these lovely Jackalopes. :3

Since you said we could talk about what Domains we will have in the future, im planning to make at least two spirits, not sure what will their names be but, for sure it will be a Spirit of Dreams and a Spirit of Darkness.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:22 pm

I'm thinking about making The Spirit of Night, Nyx, to be exact. X3 I just need to get off my arse and do it. XD;
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:21 pm

I'm thinking of getting The Spirit of the Garden. :] She'd have a green thumb for growing things and be a watcher-over of gardens/crops whichever. XP
Jobie
Jobie

Rhunes : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 06 Apr 2012, 6:26 am

That sounds really interesting, Jobie~ Also, I'd really love for someone to order ivy leaves crawling around the Spirit's Antlers since they're one of the things I can draw. -shot-

Also, there was a very good reason for buying those Spirit Items I bought the other day~

The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains Spirit12
Mahoney: The Spirit of Words
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Fri 06 Apr 2012, 10:39 am

Mousen Heath wrote:That sounds really interesting, Jobie~ Also, I'd really love for someone to order ivy leaves crawling around the Spirit's Antlers since they're one of the things I can draw. -shot-

That! Big Grin I was totally thinking vines around her legs, or a kind of vine-like marking on her fur. XD Ivy-like, kind of. :]

And Mahoney looks very scholarly. I love his little glasses. :3
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 11 Apr 2012, 11:48 am

Hehe, Mahoney is actually a gal~ She's one of those 1950's/60's secretary-types. XDD;

I'm thinking about having a spirit with a dream catcher at some point, no idea of domain yet. xD; I won't be messing around with that idea for awhile yet, though. X33
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Wed 11 Apr 2012, 11:52 am

Mousen Heath wrote:Hehe, Mahoney is actually a gal~ She's one of those 1950's/60's secretary-types. XDD;

I'm thinking about having a spirit with a dream catcher at some point, no idea of domain yet. xD; I won't be messing around with that idea for awhile yet, though. X33

Mahoney looks so cool, and I thought she was a guy too! xDD By the way you forgot to add my new Spirit Percival... its the Spirit of Darkness.

Also, wouldnt that be a Spirit of Dreams? :x
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:30 pm

Oh, my bad. XD

Ooooh, I like the idea of one with a dream catcher. Maybe the Spirit of Bad Dreams? 'Cause he/she would catch the bad dreams?
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 13 Apr 2012, 7:51 am

Wy: I'll get right to it. ^^

Jobie: Oh, probably, yes~ I'm not really claiming the idea of a dream catcher, so if anyone wants to order a custom with one of those, go ahead. I just want to try to draw one. Hehe. XD;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Wed 02 May 2012, 1:22 pm

The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains Spiritcustom5

Nero ill tempered spirit of nightmares~ o3o
Talcen
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Wed 02 May 2012, 3:38 pm

Jobie wrote:Oh, my bad. XD

Ooooh, I like the idea of one with a dream catcher. Maybe the Spirit of Bad Dreams? 'Cause he/she would catch the bad dreams?
Talcen wrote:The Officially-Non Official List of Spirit Domains Spiritcustom5

Nero ill tempered spirit of nightmares~ o3o

Uh-oh... Well, Mousey, I actually had the idea of a Spirit of Dreams first, just to let you know. And Talcey, if you mind, my future Spirit would be like, the opposite of Nero, since Nightmares are the bad side of Dreams. xD
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 02 May 2012, 9:22 pm

I'm not bothered who actually gets the spirit of Dreams, if we're going to be picky about it none of us really came up with the idea because there's been gods and goddesses of dreams for years. It's quite a common domain. X3 I just want to draw a dream catcher~

But nevertheless! It's not like there can't be two spirits with the same domain.

I'll add him when I get chance to, Talcen! ^^
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Thu 03 May 2012, 6:45 am

He wouldn't catch bad dreams....? He would cause them. ;o3o Hence "ill tempered". And sure Wyvern I don't mind. C:
Talcen
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Thu 03 May 2012, 9:40 am

Oh, I was talking about two spirits of dreams rather than a spirit of dreams and a spirit of bad dreams. XDD Sorry, I'd just woken up when I'd posted that. Hehe. XDD
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down