The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tweed Street Poachers

3 posters

Go down

The Tweed Street Poachers Empty The Tweed Street Poachers

Post  Mousen Heath Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:18 am

The high street is a vibrant mix of two cultures. Jackalope and aures traders from Svanhildr come to sell their crafts or their fish, competing with the grocers from Brandr and the healers, charm-sellers, and sellers of strew-in-a-tin that all come from the village of Bjorn. Not only that, there's the human traders! Little stalls filled with jewellery, shawls, semi-precious stones and just about anything else you could think of. Weaving though the crowd with surprising agility, Aelurs stop for lunch. Some priests and priestesses have clearly made the trip down from Oddin's Peak, their auras glittering as they chatter. Aures fly overhead or hang from the awnings that cover the stalls, some of them sit on the heads of jackalope or aelurs, some even sit on the shoulders of humans. Meanwhile, people of Greystone mill about, happily exchanging remarks with the other creatures of Aeris. In the relatively small, but diverse crowds, even the odd spirit can be seen! By any definition, it is a peaceful day.

The Tweed Street Poachers Pygmy4
Meanwhile, down a little side street lined with cages two humans and a pygmy jackalope share a meal. The first is a man, olive-skinned with messy dark hair and wearing a large black pea-coat, he must have easily been over six foot tall. The second was a woman, and in stark contrast was a few inches beneath five foot! Her curly bright red hair was tied up in a ponytail and there were a smattering of freckles across her nose. The pygmy jackalope, meanwhile, looked very much like the common garden jackalope save for his size. What an odd group. They all stand up once they see you, and they suddenly seem to be rather intimidating. "Oh heck. Just what we need, I tell you somethin', we don't need the likes o' you runnin' off too the police just because we're tryin' to make an indecent livin' around here." The short woman speaks up, folding her arms across her chest in a defiant manner. It's in that moment you realize that the cages are full of animals.

"It's all right, Maggie. See here, you either buy something or you get out. It's not like we're hurting anyone, the jackalope are treated all right and everything. Flea-spray over here should be able to testify for that."

"My name's Pembrook, Finbar. Not flea-spray. Anyway, listen kiddo, you keep quiet about this or you're going to regret it, got it?"

>> <<

The Tweed Street Poachers Arctic
The arctic jackalope is a hardy creature, it populates the coldest regions on Aeris: Fenris Forest, Bjorn and Mount. Eira.
Quantity: x1
Price: 40 Rhunes

The Tweed Street Poachers Woods
The forest jackalope is one of the more illusive species of jackalope, they lives deep within Logmarr woods, rarely venturing out of it's depths.

The Tweed Street Poachers Panda
An extremely shy and illusive species, the panda jackalope can be found high in the tree tops eating various leaves and berries. Often found in Logmarr woods or the Meadows.

The Tweed Street Poachers Snake
The python jackalope, contrary to popular belief, is not cold blooded. They do, however love to sun themselves and they do infact have a mild venomous bite. They are most often found in Greystone or Oddin's Peak.
Price: 40 rhunes.

The Tweed Street Poachers Redpandaaures
This little cutie, the red panda aures, is normally found among the burrows in Brandr. It's said that they can actually cause fires.
Price: 45 rhunes.

The Tweed Street Poachers Barnowlaures
A nocturnal critter, the barn owl aures lives in the towns of Aeris. Bjorn, Brandr, Svanhildr and Greystone. They're intelligent creatures who love company.
Price: 45 rhunes.

The Tweed Street Poachers Customsmall1
Premade Pygmy Jackalope. Custom.
Price: 30 rhunes.

"Okay, so you've seen what we usually stock. I don't want to show you this, but you're not just any old customer, are you? You want the best, the very best. So, here's what we got. Just in, we won't stock these again for a very long time. Very rare these are. Very rare."

The Tweed Street Poachers Januaryjackalope
These are known as the Psychotic January Jackalope, because they're only ever found during January. Don't ask me where I found the exceptions, because I'm not going to tell you. The blood is actually part of the markings on their fur, and they're a largely misunderstood breed, but still... I wouldn't want to cross them. They're not called 'Psychotic' for nothing...
Quantity: x2
Price: 50 Rhunes.

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Wed 04 Apr 2012, 6:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Tweed Street Poachers Empty Re: The Tweed Street Poachers

Post  Jobie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:49 am

The Tweed Street Poachers Bredzolabug1
Crazy Billy was out again. He hopped toward the back alley where he knew there would be some, uh, merchandise. There was a crazy look in his eyes and a back of rhunes hanging from his antlers. He grinned happily as he neared then trio. He cleared his throat as he looked at the merchandise. "Hmm," he mused. "I want a desert jackalope, and a um, sugar glider aures," he said with a wicked grin. There were other things that needed to be bought, but he was low on funds. And who knows, maybe the pair of critters he was buying would be his friends, but probably not. He smiled again, handing over the bag of rhunes.
Jobie
Jobie

Rhunes : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Wed 02 May 2012, 1:01 pm

The Tweed Street Poachers Custom58
One of the inhabitants that had been quite hidden for the longest time had emerged again only this time to make a rather unusual purchase. He hopped up to the jackalope and humans and grinned toothily at them. "I'd like to buy that one there." He pointed at the red panda aures with a long sharp claw. "I have the sufficient funds I believe." He dropped forty five rhunes into the jackalope's paw and waited patiently for the hare to hand over the aures.
Talcen
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down